iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

KNEE wood

Started by Peter Drouin, March 05, 2013, 08:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Drouin

Way out deep in the NH woods where few men go, you will find the elusive nee wood, It's very expensive wood and hard to find but if you find it, pass it down to your children so they can say my dad gave this to me. it will be a heirloom  ;)

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WDH

His shoe is untied  ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Shotgun

His pants and his leg are wet too.   ;)
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

WDH

Maybe he was in Georgia in July  ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Sawdust Lover

Being raised in northern Vermont as I was reading the post I was wondering, what the heck is kneewood? Looks like he got board sitting there. :D

drobertson

I've heard stories about the wood pile, guess it's true ;D
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

LOGDOG

Seems to have a pigment issue ..... :)

JustinW_NZ

Arnt prosthetic limbs meant to bend smiley_headscratch
Gear I run;
Woodmizer LT40 Super, Treefarmer C4D, 10ton wheel loader.

Clean Image

I may be from the Left Coast but I still think you just pulling our leg  :D

terrifictimbersllc

Comes from riding in a sawmill seat with diesel lube turned up too high.
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Ocklawahaboy

I thought you new englanders would saw anything.  Glad to see you are willing to give a piece or two the boot. :D

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

caveman

Can you form a lap joint with knee wood? 
Caveman

Peter Drouin

Quote from: caveman on March 06, 2013, 08:17:50 PM
Can you form a lap joint with knee wood? 

Maybe :D :D :D :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

loggah

Peter,Son of a BEECH!! thats one ugly knee !!!! i thought maybe you were searching for Tamarack stumps to make "SHIPS KNEES" !! ;D ;D Don
Interests: Lombard Log Haulers,Tucker Sno-Cats, Circular Sawmills, Shingle Mills, Maple Syrup Making, Early Construction Equipment, Logging Memorabilia, and Antique Firearms

Thank You Sponsors!