iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

ohio turkey hunt

Started by donny hochstetler, April 20, 2013, 10:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donny hochstetler

dont know where the huntn section got to so i"ll post here my oldest son 16 and second daughter 15  a real tomboy went turkey huntin this morn got a double were done by 7 am they were able to vidio it all my son made a little clip they had 9 in. and 9.5 in beards they were pretty fired up enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLjyMYN4kZY&feature=share

Jay C. White Cloud

Hey Donny,

Looks like they had a great time, tell them thanks for making the video. 
"To posses an open mind, is to hold a key to many doors, and the ability to created doors where there were none before."

"When it is all said and done, they will have said they did it themselves."-teams response under a good leader.

beenthere

That was great, and great video as well.  8)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

drobertson

Donny Terrific! on all accounts, what a memory!  great job on capturing it on film, Happy, Happy, Happy!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

clww

Great family memory, Donny! 8) 8) 8)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

SPIKER

Them toms came in fired up for some huh.

Looks good, eating on way.   I spent day in woods but didnt see a sign of any (was cutting wood not hunting) but had good day none the less.

Mark
I'm looking for help all the shrinks have given up on me :o

Ron Scott

Well done! A great turkey hunt with video.
~Ron

Magicman

Thanks for sharing that video of a wonderful Brother/Sister hunt.   smiley_thumbsup smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!