iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2011 Pig Roast Thread (now the RSVP Thread Please let us know if you might come)

Started by Jeff, May 28, 2011, 12:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooney

My wife and I are coming up, and maybe the two kids. Kids ok to bring? Will be checking into babysitter options though  :D 
Jim Brown, WM customer service manager may be coming. I'll update if he confirms that he is.

clww

Unfortunately, I will be on a detachment to Key West, FL with my USN squadron during the pig roast. However, I will follow it on the Forum. Maybe 2012 will be the year? I'll be retired then.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Wildflower

Co-owner of The Forestry Forum.

Mooney

Great! I'm hoping that we can arrange for a babysitter, but it's sure nice to know they're welcome.  ;D
Never thought I'd be planning a romantic get-a-way to a Pig Roast!  :D

Texas Ranger

Good luck on that romance at the pig roast, Mooney, by the time you get through with the days events, it is time to sleep, for the next day.  But then, you young guys are still burning the candle at both ends. 8)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

submarinesailor

Quote from: Texas Ranger on July 12, 2011, 06:06:42 PM
But then, you young guys are still burning the candle at both ends. 8)

Now wait just a minute TR.  You mean to tell me that Jon, Dan and Raider Bill are young men.   :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

Boy, I must be getting old. ::) ::) ::)

Bruce

Dan_Shade

Bruce, I'm old enough to remember romancing a pig....

uhh.... err....
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

fat olde elf

Fat Olde Elf makes 34. Attending 56th Napoleon Rural Agricultural High School reunion on July 30 in Jackson MI on Saturday July 30.  Bringing the kayak for a week of fishing until the Pig Roast.

Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Raider Bill

Quote from: submarinesailor on July 12, 2011, 07:17:29 PM
Quote from: Texas Ranger on July 12, 2011, 06:06:42 PM
But then, you young guys are still burning the candle at both ends. 8)

Now wait just a minute TR.  You mean to tell me that Jon, Dan and Raider Bill are young men.   :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

Boy, I must be getting old. ::) ::) ::)

Bruce
You are getting old :D :D :D
Which Dan we talking about here? Ones pretty young the other one about 4 years older than God. I of course am the forever teenager....... Just never grew up.

Quote from: Mooney on July 12, 2011, 03:56:31 PM
Great! I'm hoping that we can arrange for a babysitter, but it's sure nice to know they're welcome.  ;D
Never thought I'd be planning a romantic get-a-way to a Pig Roast!  :D

Some of my best romantic memories where at Pig Roasts I think.  8)
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Raider Bill

LeeB

'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Dan_Shade

I will be there

any other members of the FF motorcycle gang coming out in force?

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

isawlogs

How did I get into this.... :-\   

Subway was only the begining,   :-X   Whats that restaurant up the road a bit on the left .  Now there's a memory or two there.  ;D  Oops      :-X
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Raider Bill

Oh Marcel don't be so bashful........ ;D

Dan, I'm trying but if I show it won't be on the bike. I have a trial scheduled for the week before and the week after the roast which I have to give testimony in. I don't know when I will be called if at all but have to be available during this time. :(
Hopefully it is settled prior to Thursday before the roast.

isawlogs

Do ya remember the name of the owner /operater there Bill   ???   :o    :D   Maybe Dang or Fish would have better memory  ;D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Raider Bill

I'm sure she had a name tag on but I think it had my name on it. :D :D :D :D

Texas Ranger

Gee, I am kinda sorry I missed that, to see a real operator operate, would have really made the trip. ;D
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Raider Bill

It was hard to read, Dang kept staring trying to see what it said.........

Raider Bill

I just got word that the Judge is off the Friday before so I'm going to take a chance here that the trial either settles or doesn't need me on Thursday so make that

Where's everyone staying hotel wise? More importantly who doesn't want me at their hotel. :D :D :D :D 8)

LeeB

'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

isawlogs

Pick-up a side car and get Fish on your way up, his good at getting air matresses pumped up by the locals up there. Then again , that may not be such a good idea, ya might have ta share accomodations... A motel does sound wiser after thought.  :)

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!