iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

LT 40 throttle cable

Started by jb616, March 25, 2020, 05:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb616

I've searched the forum for a conversation I had with someone for a picture of an LT 40 throttle cable. I have an LT 30 but have replaced the kohler with an Onan p224 and needed a better throttle cable setup as I was breaking the single strand cables when I would throttle up. I called Woodmizer and asked for an LT 40 throttle cable but the one I got looks a little different than the one I remembered here....If anyone has a pic of their LT 40 throttle cable where it attaches on each end, please post it here or send it to me in a message. Thanks in advance! 

Magicman

There are many different engine options so there are times when you may have to use some ingenuity to fab/mod a cable to work in your instance.  I had to do such when I replaced my engine.  (I looked but do not have a picture of my throttle cable.)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

47sawdust

1990 LT40 New to me! in Sawmills and Milling
If this link doesn't work ,click on your profile and it will take you to your old posts which should help you find what your looking for.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

jb616

Thanks for the message @beenthere , I knew there was a way to find an old post but couldn't figure it out. The pictures there gave me my answer. It is the right cable that I got, I just have to fit it to my set up!  

Thank You Sponsors!