iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Woodmizer or Hudson Mill

Started by Bridgeboy, December 04, 2016, 01:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hacknchop

I have been a sawyer a long time, sawing lumber is one of those things I've seen the best of lumber produced on what I consider the worst of mills . The matter usually comes down to budget and what your expectations are therefore I don't see any good in calling one mill better or worse for someone else ,let them research and choone what suites them and their circumstances. Myself I went  from a higher production mill to a much smaller and less expensive mill but I'm still sawing and that's what counts   8) your first car isnt all ways a Cadillac and some of us are happy just driving what we can,anyway happy Sawing . ;D :D
Often wrong never indoubt

pwrwagontom

I've got an LT-10 as of this past September.  It is definitely a small mill, but suits my needs just fine.  One thing I noticed is this:

It is built extremely well, however a couple of features could have been engineered better.
Some of this had turned out to be user error however, and the more I cut with it, and the more I talk with WM owners, the easier it becomes.  I have yet to bog down the 10hp engine.

I have called WM a few times.  They have been extremely helpful, and extremely knowledgeable.  This customer support alone would make me lean towards that direction.

Never give an inch

Thank You Sponsors!