iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A good place to buy skidder chians and tires online

Started by bkellyvtme, June 22, 2006, 06:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

I know David , did'nt think you were pickin on me .. I just had a bad deal with them thats all , you know all about it anyway's . So how are things with you anyway , shoot me a email sometime let me know whats going on

later Rob

thecfarm

I've heard stories too.Someone bought a skidder,went to lock the diff and it didn't lock in.No gears to lock it in.I guess they were taken out for parts for another one.He did go good on it.Trust no one when it come to a dollar.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

hondo

Sorry, but I had to laugh after reading your stories about Nash Equipment. I haven't bought anything there but know some loggers in my area that have and they all have similar stories to yours. Anyone that buys from them better be a good mechanic.
I just started looking for a used loader/slasher and haven't even had an urge to check with Nash. I do like to stop there to look around when I go up to Pittsburg fishing.
hondo

Rob

Hondo ,

Best place for a loader/slasher is gonna be The Oliver Stores in Lancaster NH , a nicec Prentice 384 would do the trick :)

Sawyerfortyish

Hey David hows that Cat workin for you? Do you like it better than old TJ?

David_c

Night and day differance. So much happier with it. Now if only the ground would dry out so I can get into a 1,300 acre job. Everytime it starts to dry out we get soaked again.

Thank You Sponsors!