iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Timberking help

Started by xlogger, December 09, 2017, 05:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xlogger

One of my 4 post head roller bearing was having to be replaced more than normal. I email Jason at TK and ask him what could be the problem. During what must of been my first repair I  lost one of the spacer. Next thing I knew one come free of charge by ups. This was my mistake and the part had to be pretty cheap but you don't much better service than that. If I was a younger man and wanted a new machine I would not hesitate to get another TK.
Timberking 2000, Turbo slabber Mill, 584 Case, Bobcat 773, solar kiln, Nyle L-53 DH kiln

ladylake

Same here after 13000 hours on mine, great service the very few times its needed.  My customers like my TK mill a lot.   Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

thecfarm

That's what it's all about.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Larry

Four years out of warranty a very expensive part in my setworks burnt up.  TK went way above normal in helping me out.  Doesn't get any better than that. :) :) :) :) :)

For the last two years my mill has been super reliable with no problems, no breakdowns (maybe I need to use it harder), and cutting accurate lumber.  I'm still impressed with the fast production compared to other mills.

Another completely happy owner. 8) 8) 8) 8)
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

ladylake

Another 4 hours this morning with no problems as usual except for hitting a pole barn nail and ruining a blade..  A little chilly 15 above and raw.   Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

campwags

Nothing but great things to say about TimberKing and WoodMaster service!  They are always willing to take the time and educate you when you call with a question or a problem.  :P
Without great service what is a good product worth?  ??? ::) ;D
Life is for Living, Loving and Laughing; Not Crying and Complaining!

TK 2000, Woodmaster 718, Kioti DK65s w/Farmi JL501, Kioti NX4510 and a Kubota KX 41-3 excavator, Japa firewood processor and an assortment of trailers, solar kiln and out buildings.

ladylake

I like the build quality and excellent design of TK mills, plus they don't seem to be cheapening them up like some. I do a lot of work on my mill myself but the are easy to work on.  Steve

hersnsh#590

Just to chime in, I've got only 300 hrs on a used TK 1600, (600 hrs TT) and am very happy with it.  Minimal problems, good service fromTK.  Still on the learning curve.

Dale
TK 1600, small sugaring operation, a bench full of J'reds, a tired ford 1710, new to us JD 5065e, 2 Honda 4 whlrs, a Can-Am 580 on tracks, and a very understanding wife.

opticsguy

Bought my TK1220 in 2010.  A hobby mill with a lot of big logs loaded up and cut over the years.  TK is simply the best!!
TK 1220 band mill,  1952 Ford F-2, 1925 Dodge touring, too many telescopes.

redprospector

My Timberking is a 96 model B-20.
I've had it for 2 years come February with no complaints. She's sawed quite a bit of lumber and beams. The only time I've got to try out their customer service is when I let them know I had bought it. I had a new owners manual and DVD's in my mail box a couple of days later.
1996 Timber King B-20 with 14' extension, Morgan Mini Scragg Mill, Fastline Band Scragg Mill (project), 1973 JD 440-b skidder, 2008 Bobcat T-320 with buckets, grapple, auger, Tushogg mulching head, etc., 2006 Fecon FTX-90L with Bull Hog 74SS head, 1994 Vermeer 1250 BC Chipper. A bunch of chainsaws.

Thank You Sponsors!