iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

How much do ya love yer Apple watch

Started by chet, September 22, 2023, 08:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chet

I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

stavebuyer

I got one as a gift. Still have yet to wear it, so doubtful I would go to any extreme to retrieve it lol 

customsawyer

Y'all should be able to hear my head shake from wherever you are.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Old Greenhorn

I assume y'all know the joke about the two farmers in the privy at the county fair. Never thought I would see that come to life. :D
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

chet

Showed the article to my daughter tonight. She turned green and looked like she would lose her supper.   :D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Nebraska

kelLOGg

Did she find her watch? Will she wear it again? The suspense lingers. 😲
Cook's MP-32, 20HP, 20' (modified w/ power feed, up/down, loader/turner)
DH kiln, CatClaw setter and sharpener, tandem trailer, log arch, tractor, thumb tacks

firefighter ontheside

I'm not sure if I love anyone or anything enough to go into an outhouse tank.  I'd have to tell Cindy to call the fire department...Oh, wait.
Woodmizer LT15
Kubota Grand L4200
Stihl 025, MS261 and MS362
2017 F350 Diesel 4WD
Kawasaki Mule 4010
1998 Dodge 3500 Flatbed

beenthere

Quote from: kelLOGg on September 26, 2023, 10:36:50 AM
Did she find her watch? Will she wear it again? The suspense lingers. 😲
Thought I read that when they got her out she was wearing the watch.  ::) ::)   ;) :D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

chet

I would wonder with all da outhouse "goodies" still clinging to her, how they could tell she was wearing a watch.  :D

JD Guy

We were waiting for a table at our usual Mexican restaurant last week and one of the servers walked by talking to her wrist. I said to my wife and oldest grandson that " she's talking to her wrist" what's wrong with her.....they both had a good laugh at my expense  :D

Thank You Sponsors!