iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

maximum removal

Started by woodmills1, March 20, 2007, 08:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

One of the guys i pick up logs for asked me I I could work for him today.  Turned out to be just me and the boss, his tractor with grapples front and back, our saws and the chipper.  Man we took down some trees between 7 and 4, maybe 20 all together though non real big maybe 20 inch largest.  All of them close to, heck right next to the house.  Filled my dump with firewood and about half of the 30 yard chip box on his truck.  Amazed at how much we did and at how good he is at felling.  Doin it tomorrow and again maybe next day.  Who says 55.5 year old cant produce? :D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Burlkraft

Ya might be workin' yerself inta a full time job... :o   :o   ;D   ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Coon

Sounds like he's already gotten himself in waaaaaaay over his head. :D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

woodmills1

worked again yesterday a bunch more black oak, another dump full and 2 nice pines.  They will finish today and I am going around noon to pick up the useable logs and more firewood with the blue ox.  I will cut with them from time to time but really not looking to gig it full time.  Takes away from the mizer time.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Thank You Sponsors!