iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

www.barehillsawmill.com

Started by Kobraken, December 11, 2009, 11:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kobraken

Check out my new web site,  let me know what you think.  Any ideas, changes, or suggestions are appreciated.  Ken
www.barehillsawmill.com

backwoods sawyer

Backwoods Custom Milling Inc.
100% portable. . Oregons largest portable sawmill service, serving all of Oregon, from our Backwoods to yours..sawing since 1991

Jeff

It wont load on a slow connection because your menu and background images file sizes are so huge. It takes a minute or so to load on my cable connection. It also stalls out my firefox browser because of the quicktime plugin it is trying to force the browser to load to play some sort of background mp3.

I think your need some tweaks.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Kobraken

Backwoods-----try the new link, works better now.
Jeff---- Thanks for the info,  will have the music killed and will tweak the file sizes down. 
Ken

petefrom bearswamp

Worked great on my Mac with satellite internet.
Looks good!
wish you  were not so far away from NYS
Pete
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

fishpharmer

Its a nice looking site there Kobraken. It was a little sluggish on 100 mbps DSL.  Not bad, speed wise for me.

Is that correct you have a TK16 that cuts fifty six feet long logs?  The "Contact US" page says that about the length.  Cool if it does, just wasn't sure if that may be a typo.  Since your lumber offered length is upto 16 ft. 

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Kobraken

Petefrombearsswamp------i'm glad right now to not be any closer to you, what with the weather you are having!!!! but if you get down here stop in.
fishpharmer----thanks for the comments,  yes i have enough deck length to cut you a 56' 2x4 if you ever have the need. BUT you gotta figure out how to move it.   I ran into a deal from a FF member on the extensions, which i purchased to have the capability to flatten logs for the log home we are getting tooled up to build.

fishpharmer

Kobraken, thanks for clearing that up for me. 
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

campy

The navigation buttons are so big that I cannot see the page loading underneath.
Typically navigation buttons are on the left side and pages come up on the right.
I few pictures of "cookie" would be helpful.  I was left wondering what amazing cookies you did and not having a good idea.

Keep up the good work.

petefrom bearswamp

We have four seasons here.
late fall with snow, almost winter, winter and never ending road repair
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Thank You Sponsors!