iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Customer order

Started by 1crowfarm, January 07, 2012, 09:15:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1crowfarm

Ok here is another pic of the dozer and my son Mike and log HA HA I just noticed that log looks really small in the picture but its about 60' long 

1crowfarm

Once more tonight a pic of the mill set up. You can see we have alot of work to do. We have to get a building up over the mill I probably shouldnt have accepted any custom orders untill we where finsihed with a building

Norm

I like your cat, looks like a d5Nxl?

WDH

Cedarman,

Sometimes silence is the best strategy, so I will remain silent (at least for the next few minutes  :D).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Cedarman

About them high heels.  What I was thinking was that this was a hay mow and y'all know what can go on in a hay mow.  And walking across that floor to the hay, you wouldn't be thinking of cracks in the floor and it ain't me with the high heels :D :D :D
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Kansas

Yeah, but with those cracks in the floor, she just might get stuck in the floor in those high heels. Then she couldn't run.

5quarter

Um...I stand by my battens on the floor idea!  :D :D ;)
What is this leisure time of which you speak?
Blue Harbor Refinishing

Cedarman

Quote from: Kansas on January 11, 2012, 08:38:15 AM
Yeah, but with those cracks in the floor, she just might get stuck in the floor in those high heels. Then she couldn't run.
Planning ahead pays dividends. :D :D
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

slider

From the looks of that mud in the tracks of your dozer i sure hope your mill came with a debarker.Either way sometimes you just have to deal with it.before I got a debarker I used a draw knife,It worked well.
al glenn

1crowfarm

Hello the dozer is a d4hxl she just has the 22" pads.
And yes the mill does have a debarker but I usually use the Iron mule forewarder and stack my logs on some old junk logs I have laying around to keep them out of the mudd but it has been raining here in Southwest PA for so long that its almost impossiable  :-\

eastberkshirecustoms

I was just looking at a D4 H for sale today, nice dozer, a lot bigger than my ol' International 500. I hear ya on the rain (and mud)!

1crowfarm

Yea the d4 is a little big for what I do but I wanted something that could winch a Triaxle load of logs out of a mud hole without unloading the triaxle I've been there and done that.  ;)

Thank You Sponsors!