iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Woodworking projects

Started by OHBucknut, January 13, 2019, 10:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OHBucknut

Well I am new to the forum and everything on here is pretty awesome.  I see this is where people talk about all kinds of stuff so I was wondering if any wood workers out there have any projects going on?

I recently bought a CNC router and made a bunch of Christmas projects. Was wondering if anyone else had as much fun as me over the holidays?

(I am attempting to attach pics)

WV Sawmiller

Nice projects. You probably should post these in the General Woodworking threads. Hopefully our stalwart Admins will move this there.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

OHBucknut

My fault I did not even see that thread. Wow looks like Ill be busy reading all day.  Thanks

samandothers

That is very nice! I have not worked with a CNC.

Roxie

Quote from: WV Sawmiller on January 13, 2019, 11:02:30 AMHopefully our stalwart Admins will move this there.
And just like that, it found it's way home.  :)
Say when

WLC

Nice!  What kind of CNC router do you have?  Any pics of the machine?  I've been thinking about one of those ever since I saw a youtube video of one.
Woodmizer LT28
Branson 4wd tractor
Stihl chainsaws
Elbow grease.

OHBucknut

I went with the Next Wave Shark HD4. Try to get you some pics but my only regret is going that small. (25x25) but it get the job done 

FLPINERAT

Very nice! Are those engraved or is that done with the laser attachment?

Nutn wrong with the HD4. Even the small bed. I've "tiled" many projects with mine, had it about 2 yrs. Has not given me any trouble. There are pros and cons as with any equipment.

It's amazing what you can do with em!

OHBucknut

Nice work. It's was done with a 1/32" ball nose but. It's 3d

cherrywoody

Wild cherry gun cabinet

Ruffgear

<b
r>installed some red cedar, our bathroom ceiling. used some reclaimed redwood above shower, and even made wood curtain rod with burr oak.

OHBucknut

You can come install some of the ceiling in my den!! Thats some awesome stuff.

The grain on that gun cabinet is incredible 

Thank You Sponsors!