iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bar stool - locking mortise and tendon joint

Started by Larry, January 27, 2021, 10:33:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry

Another one.

Still in the exploring process.  Throwing stuff on the wall to see what sticks.
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

Ruffgear

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Larry

Thanks for the kind words guys!  Makes me feel good. :)

That last stool is the best I've made to date, so I decided to give it to the Eureka Springs School of Art

Its a fast growing local craft school with a great wood and metal shop that I support.  They will put it in an art auction this October to raise funds for the school.  Can't wait to see what it brings.
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

tule peak timber

Quote from: Larry on July 18, 2021, 09:41:55 PM
Thanks for the kind words guys!  Makes me feel good. :)

That last stool is the best I've made to date, so I decided to give it to the Eureka Springs School of Art

Its a fast growing local craft school with a great wood and metal shop that I support.  They will put it in an art auction this October to raise funds for the school.  Can't wait to see what it brings.
Good on you Larry. 8)
persistence personified - never let up , never let down

Nebraska

Wow.  I really think that may be the prettiest stool I've ever seen.  So much talent here.

Thank You Sponsors!