iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

EZ Jr Drive Wheel Bearings and Setup

Started by blderman, July 24, 2021, 09:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blderman

Hey All,

Lost one of the bearings on my drive wheel today. Does anyone know the specs of the bearing so I can get one picked up? Also looking for setup specs after I put it back together, I never got a manual from EZ and Stanton has been pretty hard to get a hold of the last 6 months. 

Thank you in advance. 

Tacotodd

Brgs usually have some sort of # on them, that's probably the kind of information that you're going to need. It should be an easy acquisition from there.
Trying harder everyday.

Nebraska

I don't think there's  a manual, other than the two printed pages, I got with  the mill.
I think most any bearing place could find them. When I have had little problems  I've been able to communicate  with Stanton. Try emailing  it might be more efficient,  their system  is a little  wonky but it's worked for me.

blderman

Quote from: Nebraska on July 25, 2021, 01:11:53 PM
I don't think there's  a manual, other than the two printed pages, I got with  the mill.
I think most any bearing place could find them. When I have had little problems  I've been able to communicate  with Stanton. Try emailing  it might be more efficient,  their system  is a little  wonky but it's worked for me.
Well, earlier this year I had Stanton give me a quote for an EZ50. I emailed him back a couple weeks later saying I want to order one. It took him six weeks to get back to me and the price went up $4k in that time so I am not really wanting to chat with him again. Was hoping somewhere on here knew.  Thank you for trying to help though.

blderman

Got it figured out, ordered two new pillow blocks that will be here Thurs. if anyone needs the info in the future it's Peer UPC208-24. 

Nebraska

Thank you  for putting that up.  I will bookmark this.

Thank You Sponsors!