iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I Live in a museum

Started by Wildflower, June 02, 2013, 05:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildflower

Yes that is what I said. Some forum friends have asked for pictures, well Jeff did one better he did a video.
We had alot of things in storage when we thought we were going to move, but since we have decided to stay put, we started to put thing up on the walls so we can enjoy them. As Jeff was doing the video he missed some things but you will get a good glimpse into our home. So come on in and enjoy.
http://youtu.be/pQr1OwdahFE
Co-owner of The Forestry Forum.

mesquite buckeye

Pretty cool. Thanks.  ;D

Need a cutting board?
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Jeff

I like cutting boards.  :)   I've given dozens of them away that I've done wood burnings on and auctioned a few as well for the forum.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Ron Scott

The local schools will be hitting you up for student tours before long. ;)
~Ron

Jeff

I might have to do a sequel. My battery was flashing so I started hurrying and I skipped all kinds of stuff and never really focused on hardly anything in the living room.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Roxie

It's so beautiful and still comfortable looking!  Love it and bring on the sequel. 
Say when

Peter Drouin

You have a nice home Jeff :)
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

moosehunter

I wondered from the title of this thread Tammy was talking about Jeff! But then I realized she wasn't talking about specific pieces of the museum :D :D

mh
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

loggah

Jeff, You really do have a super collection!!!!!! im glad you guys got that stuff back out where "EVERYONE" here can enjoy it!!! i probably have about 20 feet of shelves with logging books and stories and 30 or so paul Bunyan books up stairs, i got to see if i have any more duplicates to help add to your museum !!!! ;D ;D ;D  ,the video stopped for me right at the ice saw but i have seen enough to overwelm me for a few minutes !!! ;D ;D Don
Interests: Lombard Log Haulers,Tucker Sno-Cats, Circular Sawmills, Shingle Mills, Maple Syrup Making, Early Construction Equipment, Logging Memorabilia, and Antique Firearms

Wildflower

Jeff and I have been collecting for a while. It is fun going antiquing and finding things we just have to have. LOL ::)

Magicman

That was a very nice documentary of your home Jeff & Tammy.  Hopefully we can be back there in person again in August.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Wildflower

Magicman we hope so too.   ;D ;D

stamper

nice collection, Ever use your ice saw?
If you don't run, you rust.
-Tom Petty

Thank You Sponsors!