iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

LT35HD Best 1 day output

Started by thechknhwk, August 01, 2013, 01:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thechknhwk

1650 board feet of white pine, random width 2/3 one inch, and 1/3 two inch.  Cut for less than 8hrs and customer ran out of sound semi-straight logs.

Bibbyman

I bet a big plate of ham and beans on top of corn bread and fried 'taters tasted pretty good after a day like that.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

customsawyer

I bet most any good country meal would have tasted good after that day.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

thechknhwk

I don't recall what we had for dinner but the beers beforehand were cold and sweet shared with a good friend.  After dinner I painted ceilings. :-\

I even went through an early snafu of pitch buildup on the band and had to borrow some diesel from the customer.  The diesel worked like magic. 8)

Chuck White

Looks like you had a real busy day there, chknhwk!

Nice production day.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

1650 BF and Painting Ceilings??????

Oh the joy and energy of being 36 again!
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

submarinesailor

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on August 01, 2013, 08:05:44 AM
Oh the joy and energy of being 36 again!

Ditto what he said. ::) ::) ::) ::)

Bruce

thechknhwk

My energy is getting sapped right now.  I'm on my 3rd 12hr midnight shift out of 11 in a row. :'(

Thank You Sponsors!