Sponsors:

Why is so hard to post pictures

Started by Peder McElroy, September 30, 2015, 07:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peder McElroy

I have posted pictures in the past but I can't remember now, HELP

thecfarm

Help is here,
I like to go to whatever post or start a new topic first to include a picture.Go to your gallery,it will open in a new window.Click onto your album,then click onto whatever picture you want,it will get bigger,than scroll down a little to find,Insert Image In Post,click onto that,click Yes and that is it. Some have to copy/paste the link to work.I like to hit the enter key at least once or twice to move the picture down away from what I am typing. The enter key really helps to leave some white space if posting more than one picture or posting a comment. Use the preview button to see how it looks and modify it if needed.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Ga Mtn Man

Of course you have to have uploaded the pic to your gallery before doing any of the above.  :)
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

thecfarm

He does,I checked. Loaded at least one tonight.  :)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

beenthere

I see 6 new ones today of a tree house. If he follows thecfarm tutorial, he'll get them posted.  8)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Planman1954

If it was easy to post pictures, everyone would be doing it. It remains difficult to give us all something to strive for.
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 / Solar Dry Kiln /1943 Ford 9n tractor

Peder McElroy

Thank you ( thecfarm ) for the help.

Thank You Sponsors!