iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I need some help and ideas for a saw mill

Started by Arlin Eastman, September 29, 2015, 04:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Wahl

Hi Arlin,

I'm about 3 hours east of you. If sw-ia-sawyer is unable to fill the need, I could bring my mill and saw up whatever you need sawn for no charge. Thank you for your sacrifices and service!
1997 Peterson 9" WPF since 1998
2004 Baker 3667D since 2014
Cooks Catclaw sharpener and setter

I am from Iowa, but I seem fine.

bkaimwood

Hey Arlin...my eyes are bothering me after reading your thread...northeast allergies are starting...THANK YOU!! for what you sacrificed for ME, and the rest of my fellow Americans... And thank you to the rest of u guys on the FF, and worldwide who have done the same...just wish we were closer so I could scratch the surface on returning the favor....if you are ever close to PA, get in touch with me...
bk

thecfarm

Arlin Eastman,welcome to the forum. Sounds like you want to help your fellow man. Thank you for your sevice.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

tule peak timber

Hi Arlin, Are you a member of "the Patriot Woodworkers" web site. Rob
persistence personified - never let up , never let down

stihltoomany

A guy from Omaha advertises on CL that he does portable sawing, if nothing else works out. As others have said thank you for your tremendous sacrifice for this country. Good luck with your activities.
Way too many saws, mostly STIHL
Bobcat S650, Bobcat 331 excavator Bobcat A770
and other dirt toys
Looking for hyd bandsaw mill, Timberking used maybe? NOT anymore!
WoodMizer LT40 super

longtime lurker

Advice on building a mill - I got none.

Exotic pen blanks... PM me a postal/ delivery address... Mary will be going over to see the grandkids in November and we'll get something different to you.
The quickest way to make a million dollars with a sawmill is to start with two million.

Thank You Sponsors!