iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

niiice gift..

Started by zopi, December 17, 2011, 09:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zopi

So my girlfriend, at my wife's suggestion, bought me a copy of Art of Chainsaw Carving, by Jessie Groeschen, for me for Christmas...awesome book...the ard taken to levels I had not imagined...check it out sometime!
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Buck

Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Dan_Shade

so you have a girlfriend and a wife, and they are in harmony?!?!?!

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Jeff

I can see the woodshed from here.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

zopi

Naw, just a close friend...but not that close.. lol
The book is really awesome though.
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Meadows Miller

Quote from: Jeff on December 17, 2011, 10:05:48 PM
I can see the woodshed from here.

hows that Jeff  :) :) :) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Nah it Sounds like a good book it dont matter how you got it  Mate  ;) :D :D ;D ;D 8)
4TH Generation Timbergetter

SwampDonkey

Geesh, so a guy's female friends are no more when married?

Steering clear of that institution.  :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Norm

You have a much more understanding wife than I do. I keep "butter knife" and "you have to sleep sometime" in mind any time I might even look at another woman.  :D

T Welsh

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D After 30 years of marriage even( I )know not to go there,Tim

D Hagens

Quote from: SwampDonkey on December 18, 2011, 05:34:19 AM
Geesh, so a guy's female friends are no more when married?

Steering clear of that institution.  :D :D

Yeah SD that's about the way it works :D Many unwritten rules are applied when the ring goes on the finger :o

Wait until she finds out that many of your customers are women, that one always makes me laugh :D :D

JV

My wife trusts me so it's no problem to talk to women.  When I did demonstrations, I found the women many times were more interested and asked more questions than the men.  I teased my wife about being an over 50 babe magnet, she just laughed.  When I was in the hospital a nurse stopped in my room one evening and asked if I minded a personal question.  No (holding my breath), I don't.  Well, seems the nurses had a bet, some thought I was single, some thought I was married, and some thought I was married with a girl friend.  I told her married no girl friend but not to tell the others because I could see some fun out of it.  This went back to a nurse filling out paper work asked my wife what our relationship was and in an ornery mood my wife said girl friend. 

I'll have to check out the book.  Someone in town cut down a white pine leaving an 8-10' tall stump and had someone carve a morel mushroom.  Looks great and tasty.
John

'05 Wood-mizer LT40HDG28-RA, Lucas 613 Swing Mill, Stihl 170, 260 Pro, 660, 084 w/56" Alaskan Mill, 041 w/Lewis Winch, Case 970 w/Farmi Winch, Case 850 Crawler Loader, Case 90XT Skidloader, Logrite tools

Lud

South of Wooster, Ohio on Rt. #83 ...,  heading into  the Killbuck valley, ... ,  on the left side,  somebody's topping a grove  and  carving the 5"-6" ,  waist high  stumps into morels.  Sort of rough at this point.  There were a bunch of them being carved.  I go that way  to get to Millersburg and then south towards Berlin, tho I turn off towards Charm to get to Kiem's Lumber. They have an exotic wood inventory that will make you drool.  Worth the trip as that's Amish country so drive safe and watch out for the buggies!
Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

Thank You Sponsors!