iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Unwelcome Visitor

Started by Ken, May 15, 2014, 07:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken

Sometime last night.  Although we live in a rural area this is the first time it happened in the 20+ years we've been here.   

Lots of toys for working in the bush

beenthere

Left its calling card, so he/she may plan to be back.  Quite a mess.

Something special in there that was an attractant, or just your turn to provide the entertainment?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

drobertson

I would agree, most unwanted, and also agree, this visitor will be back,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Chuck White

Put up about 4 strands of electric fence around your trash recepticle.

Bears don't like electric fences and sometimes they will forget to shift gears and will go full speed ahead instead of backing off.

Either way, they will usually back off!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

SPIKER

Also can set up a M80 booby trap that sets off the large firecracker just under front edge of container when lid is opened up with simple push button switch and a electrical plug.   Use a model rocker launcher to ignite the cut off fuse.   wrap it up in some foil or plastic bag to keep it dry.   just have to remember to unplug it yourself prior to opening it (might warn the wife too or NOT :D ;D ) 

Mark
I'm looking for help all the shrinks have given up on me :o

beenthere

That could be costly to the person who forgets that it is armed....

But where can you get M-80's ??
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

I wouldn't do that in a hundred years. I have an alarm rigged on my barn since my theft last year, and I am always forgetting about it and tripping it off. Just the 180db scream is enough to make me jump out of my shoes no matter how many times it happens.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

sandhills

Not exactly bear country around here but would an electric fence wire or two around it be enough to shy them away?  Oh yeah, don't forget to unplug that either.

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Thank You Sponsors!