iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sometimes

Started by Autocar, July 15, 2020, 02:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocar

Things just come back around and bite you in the butt. I have always been a friend to every four legged kritter and two legged. So every spring as the baby raccoons come around I will give them corn and every spring they get so tame they get to be a pain but that's my fault. The other night I heard two wrens just going crazy so I walk down to the shop and there hanging on the side of the bird house is a raccoon with is whole arm in the bird house hole. I get the water hose out and gave him a good bath but pretty sure he got the baby's. Guess ya can't have your cake and eat it to.
Bill

Chuck White

Around here, Racoons have become such a pain that hardly anyone has any compassion for them!

They get into everything, most are just SSS!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Texas Ranger

Guy down here makes a racoon repellent, basically a stainless saw blade mean looking thing with big sharp teeth that they attach to the legs of deer feeders.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

sawguy21

They are a fairly recent arrival in this area, emigrated from the coast. Cute little beggars but they sure are a nuisance.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Thank You Sponsors!