iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Electric Diagram for a horizontal beam saw from Griggio

Started by naturalwood, June 04, 2014, 06:14:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

naturalwood

I own a hozirontal beam saw from Griggio (older version) and it stopped working due to some electric problem. Unfortunatelly, I do not have the electric diagram for it, so was not able to get it to work again. I contacted the manufacturer and they do not have it anymore.

Does anyone have the electric manual for horizontal beam saw from Griggio? My model is exacta pinze 1999, but a manual for a newer model would work as well as the circuitry itself does not change that much between the models.

I appreciate any help or advice.

Magicman

No help from me naturalwood, but Welcome to the Forestry Forum.  Good luck with your search.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

beenthere

Welcome to the Forestry Forum.
A general location where you are at may help with an answer. Some more info on the saw name and model would help too.  Apparently used to crosscut beams?

Is this close to what you have?
http://www.bulmashini.com/gs-32-70-horizontal-beam-saw-en123700.htm

If the manufacturer has the manual for the newer model, seems they would help you out with that schematic.
Or one of the dealers selling the new ones.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Larry

Welcome to the forum naturalwood.

I've got a Griggio jointer.  I imagine most of there machines are wired pretty much the same as they stick to the "CE" standard.

The incoming line first goes through a main switch/lockout.  Than to a contactor with thermal overloads.  There is a transformer to drop 440/220 voltage to 110 volts for the coil in the contactor.  Standard on/off switch.  Its all well thought out and a high quality arrangement.

Griggio machines are not common here as they are so expensive.  Information is scarce and I don't read Italian. 

That's about all I know that could be of use.  Maybe if you can troubleshoot a bit some of us members can help.

We really like pictures and if you have some of your machine in operation....
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

naturalwood

Hi beenthere,

Yes, that is the closest model to what I own. I was not able to get the schematic from the msanufacturer, but I contacted the local vendor. They do not have he info on the older machine. Hopefully they will have a newer one.

naturalwood

Hi Larry,

Thank you. I will try to post some pics as well as more detailed description of my issue.

Thank You Sponsors!