iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

spring hydraulic pump valve contact.

Started by Arbor-Mill, June 06, 2014, 11:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arbor-Mill

Anybody know about the spring hydraulic pump valve contact.  I'm about 3200 feet into a 7500 bf job and my hydro log turner won't go up. Take the cover off and it is broken.   I've also got a roller bearing locked up.  Can you buy the bearing and press them in yourself?  It does not have a flat spot on it so I think if i could get the right bearing I could limp through until Monday.  I've got a safety pin  to make contact with the hydraulic pump valve.  Safety pin does not seem to be ideal , but it works.  Biggest issue is blade guide roller.  I would appreciate the advice.  Thank you

Jim_Rogers

What brand sawmill you got?

It would help us all if you could fill in your profile/signature so it shows up in your posts and we can understand which mill you have. Those who have the same mill my have some advice for you as to what you can do.

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Arbor-Mill

Sorry about that.  I was in a major panic last night trying to figure how I was going to get this job done.  I have a Lt 35 hd woodmizer.  I am having hydraulic problems besides the spring pin that contacts the hydro pump valve.  My hydraulics seem to be surging like there is a ground issue (just my guess).  I checked the bolts and the strip and everything is tight.  It seems to get worse as the mill gets hot.  Maybe an air leak?  Maybe a ground issue? Maybe something's dying?  Ill get it hammered out with wm Monday morning.  I'm just glad to be out of the guys yard.  I did press new bearing into my blade guide roller.  Used good bearings I had left over in some other blade guide rollers that went bad.  Thanks for the reply. 

Thank You Sponsors!