iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

HM126 getting close

Started by highlandsaw, June 11, 2014, 05:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

highlandsaw

Assembling the sawmill. So many other things to keep up with the mill is a low priority.  :(

Thank goodness for hydraulics. Too heavy for an old guy.

Ready to roll. I was surprised that the west wind was rolling the head along. Finally put a clamp on the rail to stop it.

Time to do some tension and other adjustments.

goose63

Yer gonna like that mill i can cut 16 feet with mine
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

m wood

good going highlandsaw.  Yes, the wind seems to mostly be from the west around these parts.  That just means your head is well leveled and you are ready to saw ;D.
mark
I am Mark
80 acre woodlot lots of hard and soft
modified nissan 4x4/welding rig
4x4 dodge plow truck
cat 931b track loader
Norwood mark IV
4' peavy
6' peavy
stihl 034
"her" wildthing limber saw
ALL the rustic furniture  woodworking stuff
check out FB

thecfarm

My Thomas will roll with a wind. I put the travel clamp on it when I get done sawing. You are mighty close to sawing!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Andy White

highlandsaw,

The next pictures we want to see is a knee deep pile of sawdust, and a large stack of lumber!! Your setup looks good. Keep up the good work, and be safe!      Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

JamieT

Looks good! It will be top priority after u start sawing!
Learned just about everything I know, from the greatest man ive ever known. My father! Everything else was self taught thru the school of HARD KNOCKS ;-)

Thank You Sponsors!