iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bigfoot Research

Started by Ron Scott, November 19, 2001, 07:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCC4

The only thing I can say is that for the last 20 years the Game and Fish have said there were zero mtn. lions here in Arkansas...until last year when they trapped a live female in Missouri. She was 2 1/2 years old and fully intact (claws and reproduction organs). I actually had 5 plott hounds on a mtn. lion several years ago. I thought they were running a bobcat...for 12 hours, go figure!

Granted, Bigfoot is alot bigger and should be easier to find if they were around, but no one can rule out the possibility.

1270d

I chatted with a friendly bum in precott az one time who claimed to have, uhhh, spent the winter with a female sasquatch in a cave.  He said there was offspring.   Probably one of the most hilarious guys I've ever talked to.   Maybe he was referring to a previous marriage.  Hadn't thought of that.

SwampDonkey

Maybe he watched that "Clan of the Cave Bear" movie and maybe puffed some of those strong cigarettes. Maybe some pain killers mixed in to. The smoke'n will loosen his tongue and the pain killers will make him dream a little. Just the right recipe. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jemclimber

Everyone knows that Bigfoots hang out with the Easter Bunny. How do you think just one bunny can visit so many homes in just one night? Easy if Bigfoots are helping.
lt15

1woodguy

Awhile back we visited a still back in the ozark woods to sample the white lighting
After sipping about half of the second quart mason jar I noticed in the distance something hopping toward us! much to our surprise it was the Easter Bunny
He had a pouch like a kangaroo and there were two cute lil big foot twins in it.
   and in his basket were triplets,I inquired as to why he was packing them around  And he stated he was getting them young to train as delivery boys
  Jemclimber is right
:)
Experience is a rough teacher first you get the test later comes the lesson!

hillbillyhogs

can I just simply say, LMAO

Yoopersaw

http://bb.bbboy.net/alaskagoldforum-viewthread?forum=3&thread=246   I look at this one every once in a while.  It doesn't seem like anyone has posted there lately. 

hillbillyhogs

hillbillyhogs

Quote from: 1270d on December 29, 2012, 06:04:19 PM
I chatted with a friendly bum in precott az one time who claimed to have, uhhh, spent the winter with a female sasquatch in a cave.  He said there was offspring.   Probably one of the most hilarious guys I've ever talked to.   Maybe he was referring to a previous marriage.  Hadn't thought of that.

Must've been one hairy -----!!

beenthere

Can we clean it up? Getting a bit off center here.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

trapper

Yoopersaw you had me distracted from this forum for over an hour with that link. thanks for posting.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Thank You Sponsors!