iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Wats dis ??? Furby knows !!!

Started by isawlogs, March 08, 2007, 07:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawlogs

Swamp ....  I went back and modified that post this morning ...  ::) :D :D I added the pics of the blade and the knife  at that time . ;D

But just in case some of you did not go back to the first post here is the pic of the pen and knife ....

A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

SwampDonkey

I knew what it was, and didn't want to spoil it. Charlie got one a while back.  ;D

Good recovery, eh? ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Furby

Marcel,
What I meant was that some folks have their wallet attached to their belt or belt loop by a piece of chain so no one steals it.
Some folks also attach a keychain type thing or a simple piece of wood or metal to their wallet to make it easier to pull out of their pocket.
Doing so makes it really easy for someone to steal it as they run past as the keychain is hanging out of their pocket.

thecfarm

I wish I had sometning nice like that to send you isawlogs for quitting smoking.Good for you.That is a nasty habit.Keep saying that when you want one of those nasty things.I use to have that nasty habit.My wife says if I ever start,see would kick me out.She never say me with those nasty things.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!