Started by Radar67, January 15, 2007, 01:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radar67

I was looking through your gallery and found this:

What's the story here?

Stew
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

leweee

Stew....neat redneck boat house. 8)
just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

rvrdivr

That thars one of them fancy double decker house boats we all dream on having someday. The rebel flag is flying high from the stick on top, but was cut out of the picture.
That boy must have won the lottery! YeeeHaaa! When I win the lottery, I'm getting me a double wide bigger than Mommas!  :D  :D  :D  :D

thurlow

Dream on, guys..........................

Here's to us and those like us; DanG few of us left!

Bill

DanG - I musta won the lottery - I just got an email telling me I won a cruise on a deluxe house boat with the picture of Boat #1 enclosed !

:)

rvrdivr

Life can be good! Keep dreaming and maybe someday....

Coon

Gotta build me one of those like the first one.  Can go fishing and don't even have to leave the camper so to say. 8) 8) 8)
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

DanG

It's a good thing I never get around to building any of the stuff I dream up.  It'd probably end up on a thread like this. :D :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

sawguy21

:D :D :D :D Where is Highpockets? Anybody seen him lately
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Paul_H

He must know somethin,he don't say nuthin,he just keeps rollin along.
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

TexasTimbers

The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

highpockets

Hi boys and girls,

Ernie sent me a message and said someone was looking for me.  I've been hiding out cause I can't saw in this kind of weather.  I for the photo I picked it up somewhere.  If you go farther south than where I am you'll see all kinds of things.  There real Coonasses come up with some inovative stuff.  They'll have some fun doing it also.  I going to try to include another here.  I suspect it is a camper come duck blind.

[img width=450 --Photos MUST be in the Forestry Forum gallery!!!!!--.com/albums/v728/ashuford/COONASSYACHT2.jpg[/img]

Louisiana Country boy
homemade mill, 20 h.p. Honda & 4 h.p. for hydraulics.  8 hydraulic circuits, loads, clamps, rotates, etc.

highpockets

Hi boys and girls,

Ernie sent me a message and said someone was looking for me.  I've been hiding out cause I can't saw in this kind of weather.  I for the photo I picked it up somewhere.  If you go farther south than where I am you'll see all kinds of things.  There real Coonasses come up with some inovative stuff.  They'll have some fun doing it also.  I going to try to include another here.  I suspect it is a camper come duck blind.

don't laugh you will get old too, keep living.

Louisiana Country boy
homemade mill, 20 h.p. Honda & 4 h.p. for hydraulics.  8 hydraulic circuits, loads, clamps, rotates, etc.

Coon

**There real Coonasses come up with some inovative stuff.  They'll have some fun doing it also. **

How do I get to be compared with such people?  I haven't even been that far south.  But just remember I'll think up a good one they haven't thought of yet..... Just you wait and see.  ;) :D  ;)
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

thurlow

Quote from: Coon on January 17, 2007, 11:01:37 PM
**There real Coonasses come up with some inovative stuff.   How do I get to be compared with such people?   

Well,  didn't them "real Coonasses" come from N. S. or some place up there? ;D
Here's to us and those like us; DanG few of us left!

pineywoods

1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

DanG

It occurs to me that some of you don't know what a Coonass is.  Well, that is a nickname that the Cajuns gave themselves.  What's a Cajun, you might ask?  Well, that's an Arcadian that had the good sense to move South, and learned to speak semi-properly.  Picture Marcel in the swamp, and you got yerself a Coonass. ;D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Furby

DWM II

Hey Marcel, come on down and eat some crawfish wit your coonass cousins!!! ;D  Anybody can come, we'll feed yall  8).
Stewardship Counts!

sandman2234

I just wanted to mention that my good friend Highpockets left us the first of April, 2021 to go be with our Lord and Savior. May he rest in peace and God be with his family!
He will be missed by many, 
David from Jax

Jeff

Thank you for letting us know.  :'(
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

petefrom bearswamp

Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Thank You Sponsors!