iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My new website created by our own JeffB!

Started by oakiemac, April 23, 2005, 08:54:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oakiemac

Stumper Jumper-I have partnered up with a guy named Ben Mcclish. He does all my mill work from planing to mouldings. He bought a 4 headed moulder from Horse logger awhile back. My thoughts are to send Ben my lower grade stuff to turn into paneling and flooring. I don't have any experience selling this yet but I have a lot of orders from family members. Too bad they don't pay much! ;D
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

RavioliKid

OakieMac and Jeff -

Nice looking website!

I might actually get around to doing something this summer with the oak you sawed up for me a few years ago. It makes me happy knowing that I have it and that it wasn't ground up and wasted.
RavioliKid

Quartlow

Nice website!!!

Brother hauls logs crossways all the time in PA and he's never been stopped. Of course its more aof a pain to strap down that way
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

Jeff

Just getting started on a project for Captain. I wanted to exploit this thread ;D  to show off the new logo we created for him. I think its going to make any hats he puts it on a collectors item. 8)

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tom

pigman

Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

submarinesailor

Good start, I like it.  smiley_bouncing_pinky smiley_bouncing_pinky

tnlogger

gene

crtreedude

Oakiemac,

Nice site! Jeff, a nice job on the website. Clean and best of all, some good content - the spiders love that.

SoOakiemac, do you want a link? I can point people to you has a guy who is trying to treecycle lumber - at the very least, it will help you on your rankings on searches. We get about 4800 hits a day, with about 330 new people per day now and most of them are from the USA.

If anyone is involved in recycling trees I will be more than happy to provide a link on our site.

Fred
So, how did I end up here anyway?

GF

Nice looking website, simple and easy to navigate.  Great job Jeff!

oakiemac

Thanks all for the compliments. Jeff did all the work.

crtreedude-Yes you can put my site as a link! I would appreciate it.
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

Captain

Guess we'll have to have a few hats ready for SAWLEX... :)

Captain

Tom_Averwater

Great looking site Oakiemac.  Ya did a real good job on his site Jeff.  Capitan it looks like you will need more than just a few hats with the looks of that logo. Tom
He who dies with the most toys wins .

neslrite

Capitain,
I think that logo would look good on Carhart jackets ;D
Kevin
rule#1 nobody ever puts just one nail in a tree  LogRite Tools  www.logrite.com

Thank You Sponsors!