iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Icebox-- problems

Started by pigman, June 16, 2006, 05:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asy

digin1 cone_1  food2

These three are my faves!

I wonder, if ya plug the car into the ice box, will they just swap heat and cools and everyone will be happy!

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

sprucebunny

No power for 12 hours now. I'm worried about my  cone_1 . Do you think the a/c in the car will  cool  the old Fridge ??? Maybe I could just make a double ended cord and plug it into the truck and fridge ;D ???

Got the genset going and 3 things plugged in.

Thanks for the new smilies, Jeff food6
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Roxie

I see a bowl of grits  food1

But where is the official food of the Forestry Forum? 
Where's the can of peas?
Say when

SwampDonkey

Pigman  ::) The cord on the fridge keeps stuff cold inside, the cord on the front of the car keeps stuff cold outside.  ;D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

DanG

Them cords is like them Thermos bottles that keep hot stuff hot and cold stuff cold.  How do it know? ???
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

isawlogs

I had me one of those thermos bottles once , I realise now , from reading your post that I musta gotten the wrong kind ,  :-\   I'd put hot coffe in it in the morning  and the coffee would be cold by mid mornin  :-\   
    I did try to put ice water in it once too , that also turned warm by mid mornin  smiley_headscratch
   Guess mine was not in the " Know "   ::)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Sprucegum

I remember one winter on the farm we had a power failure. The next morning when I woke up the warmest place in the house was in the refridgerator  ;D  ::)

I also remember (man , what a memory I got tonight!) the first car I bought that never had one of those plug-in thingys hangin'out the front.
I had to take the DanG carburetor in every night or it would ice up on me , and it was only -5*  >:(  :'(

iain

Here i am late to the topic

looking at the pic that box would be called a fridge/freezer over here

the top part will go down to -18c the bottom is an ordinary fridge

plug it in to the wall socket

the wheels are for using it with a built in kitchen (roll it back and forth by tipping it slightly backwards

if I'm wrong ignore all of the above and send it to Norm's he's got a bit of space for a tall thin structure there may well be a "welcome to the farm committee waiting for it);)

Iain

Don_Papenburg

ASY  , That will not do those are both male plugs .  We can't be havin; no brokeback garage/porch  ;D
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

pigman

Thanks iain. 8)  Everybody was making fun of my problem and it took a friend from the U K to explain things for me.  ;D
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Thank You Sponsors!