iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forestry Forum Anniversary

Started by thecfarm, September 23, 2019, 06:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

Yes it looks like it is today. Happy Annivesary. May there be many more!!! ;D   I have enjoyed the reading.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

A-z farmer

Happy anniversary forestry forum .
The best place to learn on the planet.
Thank you 
Zeke

Southside

Happy Anniversary / Birthday.  Should be a great big cake at the top of the page!! 
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Magicman

Maybe Jeff ate dat Anniversary Cake.  food6
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Old Greenhorn

I should have taken the day off to celebrate. ;D It's a national holiday, right?
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

doc henderson

Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Pine Ridge

One of the most enjoyable places on planet earth, happy anniversary !!!!!!!
Husqvarna 550xp , 2- 372xp and a 288xp, Chevy 4x4 winch truck

Resonator

Happy Anniversary to you, 
Happy Anniversary to you,
Happy Anniversary Forestry Forum made possible by all of the wonderful sponsors,
Happy anniversary to you! (And many more!)  8)

Under bark there's boards and beams, somewhere in between.
Cuttin' while its green, through a steady sawdust stream.
I'm chasing the sawdust dream.

Proud owner of a Wood-Mizer 2017 LT28G19

btulloh

HM126

Ed_K

Happy Anniversary  8) thanks for the many yrs of reading an fellowship.
Ed K

WV Sawmiller

Happy Anniversary and many happy returns. smiley_applause bon_fire
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Jeff

Yes, today marks 19 years since I started the Forestry Forum.  :)  
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

barbender

Wow, 19 years already! I don't know he long I've been lurking around here, 13-14 years I suppose. I've learned a ton and loved every minute of it!
Too many irons in the fire

Jeff

Yer a lifer!  2004.  Your dates of registrations are in your profiles info.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

K-Guy

Quote from: Jeff on September 23, 2019, 12:52:23 PM
Yes, today marks 19 years since I started the Forestry Forum.  :)  
When do you get parole?? :D
Congratulations Jeff!!!
Nyle Service Dept.
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- D. Adams

ESFted

Quote from: barbender on September 23, 2019, 12:56:09 PM
Wow, 19 years already! I don't know he long I've been lurking around here, 13-14 years I suppose. I've learned a ton and loved every minute of it!
Congratulations!!  That's almost old enough to have a celebratory drink in MI smiley_clapping
S.U.N.Y. College of Environmental Science and Forestry '65
Stihl MS661CRM, Stihl MS460,  Stihl MSE 220, Solo 64S, Granberg Alaskan MK-IV CSM
Dreams of a Wm LT70 w/all the accessories

Stephen1

Congratulations Jeff, and all the others that have made this place so great!
This place has taken my life in some great directions.
I only came here to find out about building my log cabin. Who knew where it was going to lead.
Now I have a sawmill, kiln, trucks, trailers, bobcat, forklift, big shop, equipment and I was supposed to be retired.
I failled :(
8) 8) 8)
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

lxskllr

Congratulations Jeff, and thanks for the forum  :^)

Chuck White

Thanks to all the Forumites for your discussions and suggestions, and a big thanks to Jeff for giving us a place to gather it all!  smiley_thumbsup
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

breederman

Together we got this !

CCCLLC

Congratulations and thank you Jeff. Can't tell you how much help this place is and all the support it brings along with everyone. You knew  19 years ago what this inter web was good for.🤔

Thank You Sponsors!