iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Unexpected Craig's List Deal

Started by DR Buck, August 14, 2016, 06:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DR Buck

I took a run to Petersburg VA yesterday to look at several truckloads of polyiso insulation board to use in my new pole barn/shop/garage.   The guy had tons of it.  I ended up buying a full semi truck load that will be delivered in 2 weeks.    8)     Anyway that's a different story and only part of my deal yesterday.   The place deals in surplus machine shop and industrial equipment and had a warehouse full of stuff.    :o    Nothing I was looking for or need right now as I'm moving soon.   They also had a fair number of wire mesh fold-up baskets at a cheap price.  They're pretty heavy duty and weigh 85 lbs each empty.   I picked up 7 of them to use for firewood.    I would have gotten more, but I didn't have enough cash on me.    I may go back and get more next month if there are any left.   

These things will be great for getting my firewood over to the outdoor furnace and keep it off the ground and neat at the same time.   I can sit them right at the output side of the processor and fill them up and move them with the forks on the tractor or skid steer.    Sure will beat using the small trailer and having to stack it all the time.   

Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

submarinesailor

Dave,

Could you please PM me the info about the isolation.  I maybe needing a bunch next year.

Bruce

OneWithWood

I have a couple of those carts that I use for off cuts that end up in the furnace.  They are hard to find at any reasonable price.  Nice going.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

glassman_48

DR_Buck
Would you let me know how those work out please.  I am looking for some steel crates also, prices are all over the board around here.  Didn't know if the knock downs would hold together as well as the ones that don't knock down.

red

The prices seem to have come down on the IBC Totes . Either with the liquid container or some selling just the cage .
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

Thank You Sponsors!