iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Driving a logging truck

Started by DouginUtah, October 08, 2010, 02:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meadows Miller

The crane would be a Jonsered or Fiskers Forestry special that would lift about 8800lbs at 20' they are a bloody good crane and where/are pretty popular down here  ;)
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Maine372

that guy could turn on a dime and give you change!

barbender

There is one truck running around here with one of those folding loaders like that mounted center mount. Kind of nice, he doesn't have to move his loader at the mill to get unloaded like the rest of the center mounts. :)
Too many irons in the fire

chevytaHOE5674

That loader looks like many that come into the mill. The folding loaders are starting to become a little more common. But there is still a lot more moving parts to wear and fail on them.

captain_crunch

Guys here do that daily with dump trucks pulling pups building logging roads. Granted I could not do that with a trailer like that but with a 28 ft semi belly dump yes. Old saying is if you can turn tractor around there you have enough room. I use to have a pic of the KW I drove with bellydump tail lites and Truck headlites in same pic. Have been jackknifed to where cabgaurd was touching trailer. But I been hung fouled a time or two also ;D ;D Still cool to watch it done
M-14 Belsaw circle mill,HD-11 Log Loader,TD-14 Crawler,TD-9 Crawler and Ford 2910 Loader Tractor

Thank You Sponsors!