iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Jeff beats me to Logrite's own announcement!

Started by Tam-i-am, April 26, 2022, 02:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam-i-am

It has been coming for a while now as customers/visitors and even Kevin's old New England Saw and Lumber customers call asking for sawmill services.
So Logrite has made the decision to go back to our roots and start a sawmill business.  

We will not be portable but will be able to offer more services as Kevin(NESLrite) has acquired a few new toys over the years. ;D
We have two mills to cut slabs and/or dimensional lumber.  We have a kiln (still needs to be moved here).  We can offer planing, slab flattening, and laser engraving.

Here is Jeff's video where he gets Zach to spill the beans.

Logrite Tool's Open House. I Discover Secrets! Sawmill and Log HandlingTools Made in the USA! - YouTube

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Old Greenhorn

Yes, we enjoyed your open house very much! Excited to see how this works for you and wishing you all the best with it. I wish we were just a bit closer and could work out some kind of kiln work deal, that's a weak spot around here.
 For some reason, that video is not displaying and says you need to view it on you tube. Worked fine yesterday, not sure why it isn't working now. Maybe it's just me? it says the owner has disabled remote viewing, but I kind of doubt that.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Jeff

How about now?  I think i fat thumbed an embedding link while adding tags.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

GAB

Quote from: Jeff on April 26, 2022, 06:58:52 PM
How about now?  I think i fat thumbed an embedding link while adding tags.
It is ok now.
GAB
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

21incher

Congratulations.  Wishing you and Kevin the best of luck. Jeff did a great job on the tour. He suckered me into watching  the entire  video by saying he drove for days  to get a fish taco and I was waiting for a clip of him enjoying one. Apparently he spent too much time on the roof and missed the tacos. No pics , it didn't  happen. 
Good luck in this new endeavor. 
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Jeff

@21incher , There might be a fish taco in my next video too! Just sayin! :D There is a shot of Noah's Burrito!

21incher

I don't do burritos but love Fish Tacos. Guess I will have to go myself someday to see if they are worth driving that far for. ;D
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Jeff

Ed, They were not, But the Bantle family is! 

doc henderson

I heard my "name" used by Mrs. Old Greenhorn! 8) 8) 8)
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Old Greenhorn

Quote from: doc henderson on April 29, 2022, 08:58:28 AM
I heard my "name" used by Mrs. Old Greenhorn! 8) 8) 8)
Yeah. Pat wanted to make sure Jeff knew that you did the engraving work on my buckle  and I 'just put it together' with the cherry backing. Some of that was lost in the editing process.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

doc henderson

It looks great.  The video is nice for those of us too far away to be there in person, to get to "meet" the Logrite team.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Thank You Sponsors!