iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I'm famous!

Started by hackberry jake, August 27, 2013, 03:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WmFritz

Finally, the recognition you deserve.  ;)  Atta boy Jake.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

mesquite buckeye

I saw the article but didn't mention it for fear that it would go to Jake's head and he would become so cool that he wouldn't want to associate with his not nearly as cool FF buddies. :o 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :snowball:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

mesquite buckeye

Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

redbeard

Nice job Jake enjoyed your article.
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

grweldon

Good deal Jake!  With all the celebs we have here as regular posters to the forum, you are in good company!
My three favorite documents: The Holy Bible, The Declaration of Independence and The Constitution of the United States.

downsouth

Thats cool Jake !  looks like good exposure for the Pinneywoods log turner also.
Congrats

dboyt

Jake, just don't forget us little guys out here who knew you before you were famous.  It was great visiting with you.
Norwood MX34 Pro portable sawmill, 8N Ford, Lewis Winch

sealark37

When Conway Twitty became famous, he offered his friends an autographed 8X10 photo as a memento.  Regards, Clark

drobertson

this is to Jake and Dboyt, a very nice read, well written, and quite the story.  A good friend had one of these mills, and they are in fact worthy of praise, especially when you have someone that puts out quality lumber with them,  david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

justallan1

Congrats Jake. I'll have to finish reading it later though.

Allan

amgont75

Great article.....Nicely written.
Andrew From Arizona

John S

Congratulations, Jake and Dave, I enjoyed the article and was wondering if it would turn up here.
2018 LT40HDG38 Wide

m wood

nice lengthy article Dave. lots of info, insight and FF name-dropping :D.  Thanks Jake, Dave did well to think of you for that article...You rock that saw!!
mark
I am Mark
80 acre woodlot lots of hard and soft
modified nissan 4x4/welding rig
4x4 dodge plow truck
cat 931b track loader
Norwood mark IV
4' peavy
6' peavy
stihl 034
"her" wildthing limber saw
ALL the rustic furniture  woodworking stuff
check out FB

Deese

That's super cool Jake!
You're one talented dude!
2004 LT40 Super 51hp w/6' bed extension
Cooks AE4P Edger
Cat Claw sharpener/Dual Tooth Setter
Kubota svl75-2 skidsteer w/grapple, forks, brushcutter
1977 Log Hog Knuckleboom loader/truck

Magicman

Very nice Jake and Dave.   smiley_thumbsup smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Kingcha

Nice article, congrats

matt
a Wood-mizer LT15 10hp Electric, 45hp Kioti tractor, electric smoker, wood-fired brick oven & yes a custom built Solar Kiln

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I had time to read it today Jake. Very nice write up and picture.
I'm glad Wheaties picked you up also. Now I have 2 famous people on my shelf.  :)

Keep going and you will get your own cereal......"Jakes Flakes".  smiley_thumbsup
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

hackberry jake

Jake flakes and poston puffs  ;D
https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

thecfarm

I just can not take it any longer, Jakes Flakes and Poston Puffs. Poston on the quick draw with that box of wheaties.  ;D 
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

customsawyer

Way to go Jake and Dave.   smiley_applause
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Thank You Sponsors!