iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Berfor Forcat 2000

Started by evergreenforestmgmt, December 17, 2007, 08:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

Looks good.Glad you posted jim.The picture with the man on the bridge I noticed a foot path beside the bridge on the right?Was there some timbers layed down before to walk on before?What are you needing a bridge for in the same picture?From the angle there does not appear to be a stream or anything there.I know it was needed or you would not of built it.How many more bridges were needed.Lots of work,but lots of wood that can be removed.I would like to see more pictures and stories when you get going.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

twobears

is this the same group that was in the sawmill/woodlot mag??

delbert

jim king

Thecfarm:  The footbridge laying along side the bridge we are building on this site was there for foot traffic as this area is a bog.  In total we have 17 bridges in about 5-6 miles with the biggest being about 33 feet long and 10 feet high.

twobears:  Yes the story in Sawmill and Woodlot is about us.

sprucebunny

Jim, those carrier/dumps look like a great multi purpose tool for you. I considered them myself but they cost about twice as much here and they couldn't tow much weight.

I hope you will post some more pictures of your track-friendly trails and crossings. Keeping wheeled vehicles out of my land is a problem, as well.
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Thank You Sponsors!