iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thank you fstedy

Started by gibby, March 03, 2007, 07:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gibby

Thank you fstedy,

Ed (if I did this correctly you should see the pics I took today)

Bob and I thank you for the demo on how a banmill works. I love hydraulics. Your location is great with lots of room to move.

The TK can sure cut, it is way faster than the chainsaw mill Bob and I built.

gibby

WDH

That is a DanG nice slab pile!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

red

I know Fast Eddie  takes real good care of that Timber King B 20

Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

fstedy

Gibby & Bob really enjoyed the visit today there aren't many FF members in this area. Red comes down for a visit once in a while. Hope you enjoyed the operation even got to see some C-130's doing touch and go's. The F16's  didn't come out to play today. The adjacent airport provides some nice entertainment while sawing especially when the Thunderbirds or Blue Angels are in town.
WDH The gent that own's the property has a firewood operation and he makes good use of that slab pile and makes some nice logs available to me.
Timberking B-20   Retired and enjoying every minute of it.
Former occupations Electrical Lineman, Airline Pilot, Owner operator of Machine Shop, Slot Machine Technician and Sawmill Operator.
I know its a long story!!!

WDH

That is smart.  I got a real big pile that I need to give someone to remove it.  Slabs have a bad habit of cumulating.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

red

I think FSTEDY is blessed having that airport next to his sawmill yard
Ed has put his time in flying  and to be next to those planes is great .
It makes it tough to keep your mind on sawing when some of the real fast planes are in town.  He was having a conversation with one of his customers when A10 wart hogs were doing steady take off and landings . I was just laughing ...  the background noise of a highway is one thing those jets taking off and landing so close can really make it hard to hear
and hearing protection is a must !

He called me last year when the Blue Angels were doing a show nearby but I just could not get there that day .. 

Ed  has been a great help to me with all the family situations I have been going thru .
a true friend .

Don K

I love watching jets. I would never get any sawing done. ;D
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

red

Everyonce in a while you have to pay attention to the sawing  :D

lots of break times  too 

Thank You Sponsors!