iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

First decent day

Started by Riggs, January 28, 2012, 10:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riggs

I got to spend more than an hour or two sawing today for the first time, after still working some kinks out this morning, had a decent afternoon. Was able to get a few wild cherries out of the creekbank, and saw a couple.
Pine, oak, wild cherry

Of course I had some pretty good help  :D

Even managed to hit a bullet in one of the cherries. Looks like a .22 split in half, I found both pieces.

Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.~Ernest Hemingway

Norwood ML 26

Magicman

Good sawing, and I love that help.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Meadows Miller

Gday Riggs

Looks like you had a good day and its good you get your kids involved and they know what you do and how things are done  ;) ;D ;D 8) 8) I got Mexi who is 8 turning 9yo wanting me to teach her how to saw too Mate  ;) ;D ;D 8)

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Chuck White

I love it when the kids get involved!

Doesn't matter how much they do, it's just the getting involved part that matters.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WDH

That kinda makes my day!  Those are two beautiful ladies. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Riggs

Thanks every one, the kids love to do everything and anything outside, oh and by the way
Quote from: WDH on January 30, 2012, 10:30:47 PM
That kinda makes my day!  Those are two beautiful ladies. 
The one on the left is my boy. :D his Mom is in love with the curls and can't quite cut them off. ;D
Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.~Ernest Hemingway

Norwood ML 26

thecfarm

My hair was like that too. I was called an "it" a few times my Mother said.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Riggs

People tell us all the time that we have two beautiful daughters...I'm envious of the hair, wish I still had mine  :-\

Norwood ML 26

Thank You Sponsors!