Win a portable SAWMILL!

Started by NZJake, September 01, 2020, 04:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NZJake

Turbosawmill has teamed up with Lumbermensco to offer you the chance to win a portable sawmill!

2020 is an upside-down year.

We appreciate that you won't be able to see us at a show near you for some time due to COVID-19 so we figured we would try and lift your spirits a little.

The sawmill also comes with our planing kit for surfacing slabs.

Here is the link and GOOD LUCK!!
https://jo.my/lumbermens-turbosawmill-sponsor

The competition will only last for 20 days. No purchase required and terms are listed under the link.

Wife says I woke up one morning half asleep uttering thin kerf and high production, I think I need a hobby other than milling?

Bruno of NH

Done
Would like that swing mill 
Thanks Jake
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

LeeB

'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Bruno of NH

Planing slabs with that would be sweet
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

mtmeatpole

Magicman

Quote from: NZJake on September 01, 2020, 04:40:02 PM
Turbosawmill has teamed up with Lumbermensco to offer you the chance to win a portable sawmill!

2020 is an upside-down year.

We appreciate that you won't be able to see us at a show near you for some time due to COVID-19 so we figured we would try and lift your spirits a little.

The sawmill also comes with our planing kit for surfacing slabs.

Here is the link and GOOD LUCK!!
https://jo.my/lumbermens-turbosawmill-sponsor

The competition will only last for 20 days. No purchase required and terms are listed under the link.

@NZJake When will you announce the winner??
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Walnut Beast

LeeB

I got an email from Lumbermens a few days ago announcing the winner. Can't remember the name and have since deleted the email. A fellow from somewhere in the northeast.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Southside

It was ME!!! I won!!  I won!!  

Just kidding..... :D  
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

GAB

Quote from: LeeB on October 05, 2020, 11:06:53 PM
I got an email from Lumbermens a few days ago announcing the winner. Can't remember the name and have since deleted the email. A fellow from somewhere in the northeast.
If my memory serves me correctly, that email said the winner had so any days to claim the prize or they would draw another name.
GAB
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

NZJake

Hi All,

I had planned on a big announcement on the main forum. But all my posts seem to be shifted into this small corner. 

Here is a link announcing the winner. We actually have upgraded his mill to the electric start Honda option. He already had a Peterson so figured we would give him something with a little more power.

Click on the magazine: https://www.lumbermensco.com/

The winner was Carl Smith! of Wisconsin.
Wife says I woke up one morning half asleep uttering thin kerf and high production, I think I need a hobby other than milling?