iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2020 Christmas Ornaments

Started by Larry, December 08, 2020, 08:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry

A few of the ornaments I made this year.  These got shipped to friends and relatives this morning. 

Fun to make, fun to give!

Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

doc henderson

would love to see more about how you make and glue those up.  very beautiful! I plan to make something for work and friends.  I will post if/when I get them done.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Walnut Beast

Larry I really like the stuff you do 👍

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

kantuckid

Nice work! 

But we have too many ornaments already!  :D

Doc, my Kansas cousin who turns belongs to a wood turners guild or club there in KS-he lives in Silver Lake area, so it's probably a Topeka group?
 He's a very artsy woodworker and goes many decorated vases from turned wood.  
Kan=Kansas;tuck=Kentucky;kid=what I'm not

samandothers

Larry those look great!  I particularly like the star.  I find myself wondering how they are put together before turning to give the interesting results.  I imagine seeing the result appear from the 'block' of wood is very satisfying. 

Kindlinmaker

I've said it before and worth saying again - your turnings are extraordinary and the segmented glue-ups are an art form in themselves before they hit the lathe.
If you think the boards are twisted, wait until you meet the sawyer!

Thank You Sponsors!