iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Canada gets the GOLD, second year running

Started by SwampDonkey, January 06, 2006, 07:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

Like last year in Grand Forks, N.D., the Canadian team, under the tutelage of head coach Brent Sutter, were not beaten in six games in the tournament.

;D

News Link
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Texas Ranger

Aint that the sport where boys chase a frozen cow chip over the pond with sticks? :P
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

SwampDonkey

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

treeboy

That was a great game, lots of hitting, fast pace, lots of goals, what more could you ask for? Too bad about the Russia goal - weird they didn't protest or celebrate or something!

Tim

I thought that I might want to say something about the fine junior team that Canada put fourth this year... Instead, I'll sit here with a smug look on my face that these young men even made the Canadian media eat a large helping of crow.
Eastern White Cedar Shingles

iain

Ice hockity is very popular in my wife's family

Nottingham panthers

http://www.panthers.co.uk/

being the vice of choice

iain

shopteacher

SD when you said Canada got gold I thought  you were talking about the prices and the amount of taxes they charge. Wife and I were just up over the Christmas break and I think the sales tax was about 15%.  Ate at TGI Fridays and the bill was $62.00 for a hamburger & fries, coffee ($3.79), cheesecake and my wife had chicken casadeas, water and a brownie desert.  Sure glad we didn't order a normal home style meal or I'd still be washing dishes. :o
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

SwampDonkey

Shopteacher, I know what ya mean. I was eating at one of Irving's Bigstop restaraunts and there was this old gent and his wife sitting next to me. They ordered a desert of lemon pie, they got charged over $5.00 a slice and the old guy near had a stroke. I can make a whole lemon pie for $5.00 :D :D I never buy desert in them places, hardly ever eat out.

Thank You Sponsors!