ebay auction to support our forum. FF Logo Polo shirt from DR_Buck

Started by Jeff, December 09, 2006, 10:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Here is your chance to be the very first member ever to have a Forestry Forum Shirt! DR_Buck and wife Kitty have digitized the official Forestry Forum Logo so it can be embroidered.  They are giving away a Forest Green Polo Shirt with the Forestry Forum Logo and your name if you wish to the highest bidder!  I don't even have one of these!

Pretty Sharp eh?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270066606472
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

beenthere

That's a neat shirt and auction idea. Go fer it!
Thanks to Dr Buck and Miss Kitty
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

pigman

I bid on the Polo shirt using the credit card method, minimum bid and like a credit card could never get the  high bid. ::) ;D I might rest up tonight and try again later. ;)  That deernut guy must be cold up there in Wis. and needs more layers of clothing.

Bob
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Lud

That's a fine lookin' shirt.  I'd like one of them but I never get anything at auctions cuz I'm too cheap and quit too early on the bid......... but if I  can just order a 2X I would.  That looks real sharp in that color.

Might look good if done in RealTree....or , could you imagine,  a fabric printed in a cherry burl??  Or a nice oak grain as a pin stripe?? 
Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

beenthere

Congrats on gettin that nice shirt.  :) :) :)
Goin to get it monogrammed with Corley5? 
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

Thanks a bunch Greg!  Just let me know what size to tell Kitty and weather you want your name on it as well, (and what name). Greg bid the right to get the first one, but any of you can order one from Kitty at I am sure a more un-auction like price.  :D

Corley5

I think Corley5 is appropriate  ;) :)  You mean others won't have to pay 50 bucks  :o  ;D :D :)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

farmerdoug

Greg,

Who knows maybe you will set the price for them.
;D
By the way are you any relation to the Whittaker loggers in the Thumb?

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

Corley5

Quote from: farmerdoug on December 17, 2006, 09:26:15 AM
By the way are you any relation to the Whittaker loggers in the Thumb?

Farmerdoug

Not that I'm aware of  :)

Jeff

I know them. Dave Whittaker. THey are out of Cass City.  Dave cut down the tree we sent to the U.S. Supreme Court in 2000 from in front of the Sanford DNR office when Ada (Stamp) and I worked on the US.. Capitol Christmas Tree program. The "Tree of Hope" program.

We also used to buy logs from them when I worked for Billsby.

Corley5

DR Buck

Greg,

You shirt is done and will mail express mail Tuesday.  You will be able to wear it for Christmas.   8)

QuoteWho knows maybe you will set the price for them.

Kitty (wife) is the setter of prices.   ;D     They won't be as high as you paid unless you want to donate to the FF as well.   

She is open for business and ready to take additional orders (sorry to late for Christmas delivery   :( ) .  Email her directly (sew4u@hughes.net0 or PM me for prices.
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Corley5

DR Buck

Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught