iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Wood-Mizer 25th Anniversary Tour - Who's going where?

Started by DR Buck, December 20, 2006, 01:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DR Buck

I just signed myself up for the Wood-Mizer  anniversary tour Pennsylvania stop May 5th at Marty's place and both the wife and  I for the World HQ in Indy final stop.   Still toying with the idea of going to Albemarle NC to socialize and meet with FF members.

So who's planning on going to any of these events and which ones?

Wood-Mizer 25'th Anniversary info

(Link added by Bibbyman Jan,1,07)
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

hobbySawyer

My dad and I plan to attend the one on may 5th at Martys too. See ya there DR_Buck
jeff w

Burlkraft

I'm goin' ta the one in Mosinee WI and Jill and I are gonna make the pilgrimage to Indiana for the last one. Prolly buzz over and see Part_Timer and Katiedid while we're in the neighborhood..... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

kderby

I am signed up for the visit to Portland, Oregon.  I notice they are giving away one mill.  There is room in the yard for it now.  Do I really have to wait until October?

I'll keep my fingers crossed ;D ;D ;D

KD

BBTom

Sheryl and I will be going to the Final at Indy.  Maybe they will have some of the new sawdust burners there so I can bring one home to test on a new kiln I am planning!! 
2001 LT40HDD42RA with lubemizer, debarker, laser, accuset. Retired, but building a new shop and home in Missouri.

RMay

RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

Jeff

I'll probably go to Indy as that looks closest for me.  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

pineywoods

Gona try to make it to Perkinston if I can come up with enough diesel fuel for the motor home.
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

MartyParsons

Yes you are welcome to come to PA and see our new building and the ReSharp machines are set up and will be running 1st week of February 2007 . Hope to see you all May 5 th. There are a lot of new products to be released this year. :)  I cant tell you guys much yet because it is all rumors. They only tell me bits. Maybe Bibbyman is in the know! ;D  :-X There will be a new LTHD in the line up.  8) Stay tuned.
Marty
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

pigman

I will be heading to Indy. By then they should have all their new toys products released and it is only two hours from the house. 8)

Bob
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Cedarman

Since Indy is in my backyard, it would be a shame not to go.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Engineer

Since NY is closest to me it would make sense to go there, but I'm going to try to time it so that we are visiting family in Brown County, IN during the final stop.  That way I can go up to Indy to check it out and see the main HQ.

farmerdoug

I am thinking about going to the one in Indy also.

Is Jeff the only one going there from Michigan also? 

Jeff, maybe we can get together for the trip there and back unless you come up with another trip plan that is. :)

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

Furby

I'd like to go, but at this point I can't plan on it.
Gonna have to wait until late summer to decide.

farmerdoug

Furby,

I hope you can make it.  It would be great to have the home state of the Forestry Forum well represented.

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

Don K

I'm thinking about going to GA and MS. Picked up my mill in GA but would like to meet the people in MS, plus I might something new at each place. ;D
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

DWM II

I just registered for Ms. See ya there pineywoods.
Stewardship Counts!

onionman

got the confirmation letter in today for the Georgia show.
Who's going to be there?

Bibbyman

Mary got online the other day and got us regesetered for the deal in Mt. Vernon, MO.

I didn't know that besides food, workshops, demos, and entertainment, you get a bag full of goodies...

With your $25 registration*, you will receive:

25th Anniversary T-shirt
$25 "Wood-Mizer Bucks" Coupon (To be used toward any purchase of $50 or more)
25th Anniversary Notepad
25th Anniversary Pen
25th Anniversary Log/Lumber Scale
ReSharp Coupon
Special Offers from Tour Sponsors
Personalized Lanyard
"What's NEW" Catalog for the 25th - Mills, Accessories, Clothing, and more
25th Anniversary Drink Tumbler
Bottled water with special anniversary Wood-Mizer label

I expect to see all the usual suspects in Mt. Vernon...   Maybe we'll make the last one in Indy too.  8)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Don K

Got my confirmation for GA yesterday and waiting on one for MS.
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

wwsjr

Myself and 3 other WM owners from North MS are registered for Perkinston, MS site. If you have never been there it is worth the trip. I was there for the open house when they started the location as sales site. I would not doubt there will be some pickin and grinning if Timmy has not broken his fiddle. Two of use are also registered for Indy in October.
Retired US Army, Full Time Sawyer since 2001. 2013 LT40HD Super with 25HP 3 Phase, Command Control with Accuset2. ED26 WM Edger, Ford 3930 w/FEL, Prentice Log Loader. Stihl 311, 170 & Logrite Canthooks. WM Million BF Club Member.

sawwood

I signed up for the Mt-Vernon Show. How long after you do will you
receive the info pack ? I signed up a couple of weeks ago and have not
received any e-mails or pack ? Hope to see you in Mt-Vernon.

Lester
Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

Jason_WI

I am thinking about going to the one in WI. I will hafta see of my dad wants to go.

Jason
Norwood LM2000, 20HP Honda, 3 bed extentions. Norwood Edgemate edger. Gehl 4835SXT

Burlkraft

Jason...If you are going to Mosinee, let me know and I'll make it a point ta look for ya... ;D ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

neslrite

Tammy is on her way to the first show of the WoodMizer anniversary tour in North Carolina.

Here she is getting ready to drive out of the parking lot. ;D
Kevin
rule#1 nobody ever puts just one nail in a tree  LogRite Tools  www.logrite.com

Thank You Sponsors!