Started by lyle niemi, December 25, 2013, 12:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lyle niemi

I hope everyone is having a great Christmas,

Chuck White

Nice looking job on that blade Lyle!

Merry Christmas to you and family!

Stay Warm.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Sawdust Lover

I love it! What a great idea. Was it a gift or did you make it?

redbeard

Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

Beefie

Very cool, was that water jetted or plasma cut?

Beefie

Jimmy Mc

Very Very nice. And it will last a couple of life times.
Jimmy McIntosh, HF band mill

Magicman

I like it.  Matter of fact, I really like it.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

lyle niemi

Hello fellas

The blade as a gift from the better half, It was made here in Valleyview from people we know. They have some kind of computerized machine that cuts it all out to whatever you want, it gets sandblasted then powder coated. Its not a real blade, just cut out to look like one, either way it turned out great and I will have it for the rest of my life 8)

PS

I have never tried GRITS before until now, one of my internet buddies from another forum sent me some up for Christmas and I cooked some up yesterday.... Dang! I liked them..lol

sandhills

I love it!  Very nice gift indeed.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: lyle niemi on December 25, 2013, 05:12:12 PM

I have never tried GRITS before until now, one of my internet buddies from another forum sent me some up for Christmas and I cooked some up yesterday.... Dang! I liked them..lol

Us Southern folks have been praying for you to come into the Grits family. Welcome Lyle.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

lyle niemi

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on December 25, 2013, 05:15:41 PM

Us Southern folks have been praying for you to come into the Grits family. Welcome Lyle.  ;D
Should I consider myself as being part of a cult now???lol

thecfarm

WOW!!!!That looks nice.
Glad you are in Canada.I would hate to think them grits have made it to Maine.   :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

barbender

FWIW, he's kind of in "southern" Canada  ;D That is a very nice gift. Magic, is there a "Knothole Sawmill" blade in your future?
Too many irons in the fire

samandothers

Lyle really nice gift that will last.

Glad you tried and enjoyed the Grits!  They are good and different people add different stuff to their liking!

clww

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on December 25, 2013, 05:15:41 PM

ANOTHER convert! ;D ;D ;D
A great gift from your Mrs. :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

ddcuning

Very nice Lyle! That is a very thoughtful and very beautiful gift.

Being originally from Tennessee, I have loved grits all of my life!

Dave C
We're debt free!!! - Dave C, Nov 2015

Thank You Sponsors!