iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Cutting edge portable sawmills

Started by libbylogger, August 17, 2014, 10:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

libbylogger

Does anyone where I can buy replacement parts for a 30" Cutting Edge sawmill?  Their website and telephone numbers seem to be gone/not working.

barbender

Libbylogger, I have never heard of that brand of mill so I can't help there, but welcome to the forum. I would expect someone with info on it will be a long shortly ;)
Too many irons in the fire

Magicman

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, libbylogger.  How about a picture?  Many sawmills almost exclusively use "off of the shelf" components that are readily available from various industrial suppliers.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

drobertson

Sounds like some home work is in order, some parts are proprietary, others off the shelf.   
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, libbylogger

Where abouts are you located, it might help.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

libbylogger

I'm in Libby, Montana.

I wondering about the four wheels my mill runs on.  After 700 hours, the flanges on the wheels seem to be wearing and I will probably have to be replacing them soon.

Thank You Sponsors!