Question on spray bottle.

Started by gspren, February 07, 2016, 04:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gspren

Does the 16 OZ spray bottle shoot a stream or a wide spray? I have the small precision  bottle and most of the time that's great, amazing how many bolts can be treated with those little bottles but there are places in under tractors, etc. that you cant get the bottle up to so shooting a stream of BC would be nice.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Ljohnsaw

What BC should make is a precision bottle with an extra long "needle" starting at the bottom of the bottle so you can use it in the vertical position!
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Tam-i-am

ljohnsaw - we are looking at some new bottles for Bluecreeper.  a couple will address just this so stay tuned.

gspren - you can adjust the sprayer to do both mist or stream
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

gspren

Tamiam, thanks for the info, I will get a spray bottle but I need to wait until I think I'll be home for a week or so to order.
   Another question, would spraying the leaf springs on a boat trailer that gets dunked in salt water do much to prevent corrosion?
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

brendonv

I am a blue creaper believer but rust prevention is best left to fluid film.
"Trees live a secret life only revealed to those that climb them"

www.VorioTree.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vorio-Tree-Experts-LLC/598083593556636

Tam-i-am

gspren -  Bluecreeper is not heavy enough for that application.  brendonv is right fluid film is better for this job.

sorry it took so long to respond I was having trouble meeting with my technical adviser.  ;)
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper