iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Boonville Loggers Festival (boonville, NY)

Started by m wood, July 14, 2014, 07:41:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chubby

We'll be there! I'm hoping to show 3 models, our 14' entry level crane and trailer, the 4WD trailer, the new Generation 2 'BEAST' trailer as well as some of the new products just released by Farma.

coxy

look forward to seeing you there chubby  :)

moosehunter

I think I'm going on Friday this year. I'll have my FF hat on.
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

coxy

DeerMeadowFarm

It's official, we'll be there for all three days

maple flats

I was there yesterday, Met Kevin, Tammiam and Moosehunter (and his wife). I likely bumped elbows with other FF members without even knowing it. As usual, the show was great. I have a family party today (sending a grand daughter off to college) or I'd be there again today. It's real convenient for me, just 1 hr. drive north. I started attending in the mid 80's and went every year until about 2010, since then I think I've missed 2. Great show!
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

dgdrls

Quote from: dgdrls on August 19, 2017, 04:45:38 PM
Made the Logrite tent at 12:00,  met up with Coxy and was introduced to Crusarius,  had a nice visit and got
my new hookaroon 8)

Looked for Chubby, but somehow I missed him and time ran short :(

Pete we missed you,  get better!!

Dgdrls

couple threads going

coxy

pete hope everything is ok   had a good time but missed some people I also couldn't find chubby made it home in record time 1h55min  8) 8) best time was 2h flat

4x4American

We got there way late for the thing but signed a piece of paper for wood-mizer and idk I'm guessin that 70 wide be mine tomorrow  :D
Boy, back in my day..

coxy

petefrom bearswamp

Thanks for the thoughts.
All OK here guys, just suffering a few aftereffects form a combination endoscopy, colonoscopy and hem banding.
butt is sore but getting rapidly better.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

4x4American

Haha reckon I was just a dreamin, turns out the paper I signed was just for the parts I paid for not for the 70 super wide, datgumit!  lol

Coxy yes I got your message!  Sorry I missed you guys.  And I mist the logrite tent I walked in and beelined for the WM setup cause they were sawing..ended up poking around a bit and then I got some parts and blades and they drove us out in their sidexside to the parking lot.  Was a lot of fun really enjoyed it.  Ran into some people I aint seen in awhile and some ppl I see frequently enough that we didn't even say hi just start talking lol.  Boy that lt70 is fast. 

Boy, back in my day..

coxy

4x4American

Boy, back in my day..

coxy

Crusarius

Nice meeting you guys. glad someone posted names. I am terrible with names. Just so you guys know you are all "Hey you", then when everyone turns around I will point at who I meant :)

DeerMeadowFarm

Great show! I didn't meet any new FF members or if I did I didn't know it! Of course we saw Kevin and Tammy, always a good visit with them!

chubby

Quote from: coxy on August 19, 2017, 06:22:47 PM
pete hope everything is ok   had a good time but missed some people I also couldn't find chubby made it home in record time 1h55min  8) 8) best time was 2h flat

How could you miss us? Lol
We were setup inside the track where the camping used to be, with the carvers at our backs. Quite a bit less traffic than the rest of the show but man was it cool to watch those carvings come together over the weekend.
We had a great time!!

4x4American

Here's some pictures I got:

There were some beautiful logs there and nice trucks too.  Wagner and Bailie sure do get some nice stuff in.

Black cherry veneer, logs prolly worth more than the truck: :D

some hardwood pulp going to finch paper (15 min from the sawmill)

Boy, back in my day..

coxy

didn't know there was anyone that far down on the infield that's how  looks like you where all the way down by  cj logging barn  :o

Thank You Sponsors!