iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Merry Christmas

Started by thecfarm, December 14, 2017, 06:32:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

I want to wish all of the Forestry Forum members and thier family a very Merry Christmas.  I hope you all will be able to get together with the ones that you enjoy being around and have some good times.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Bruno of NH

I'm hoping to have a better one this year by staying out of the ICU on Christmas day  :)
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

petefrom bearswamp

X2 from the swamp
On the wishes and hope Bruno has his wish
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

samandothers

Yes, Merry Christmas all!  Hope everyone has time with loved ones and is safe and healthy!

WV Sawmiller

Merry Christmas from WV.

Last summer sitting in front of our house on one of my 2" slab Mortise and Tenon benches,
Seated from L to R - DIL, 9 Y/O (middle) GD (Granddaughter),My mom, 5 Y/O GD, 11 Y/O GD with Grandson on her shoulders (He's 1 year old today BTW)
Standing from L-R -Son, Wife, Me, Daughter holding GS, and SIL
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

sandhills

Great picture WV!  Merry Christmas everyone!

coxy

samandothers

Wonderful to have family together!  Hope y'all can do similar this Holiday.

Tough having a birthday this close to Christmas!  Our son was born 12/11.  We tried to separate the two as much as possible.

tree-farmer

Ba, merry, humbug, christmas. This time of year leves me conflicted.....

But :new_year:
Old doesn't bother me, its the ugly that's a real bummer.

21incher

Merry Christmas everyone. :new_year:
Quote from: tree-farmer on December 15, 2017, 05:26:17 PM
Ba, merry, humbug, christmas. This time of year leves me conflicted.....

But :new_year:
I take it you are not a Christmas tree farmer.  ;D
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Peter Drouin

I'm a Christmas tree farmer. ;D :christmas:
To you all.
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

coxy

for me Christmas isn't the same with out my parents sister and my wifes dad I don't know whats going to happen when my MIL is gone

Magicman

coxy, we have reached that point because all of our "old folks" are gone, so it has become our turn and responsibility to step up and become the "old folks".  Our younger generations look up to us just as we looked up to them and they were good teachers.  Yes different, very different but traditions must be carried on, except on different shoulders. 

Our Forestry Forum Family is very important to both PatD and myself, and our heartfelt Christmas Best Wishes are extended to each and every one of you.  You are each special and provide a gift to us every day.  Thanks also to Jeff for his daily gift to us which is provided by his untiring perseverance and dedication to the Forestry Forum.

:christmas:

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

samandothers

I echo the words of appreciation for Jeff' and the admin's work to make this possible!

I too find my generation as the oldest ones now to makeChristmas fun.

Kbeitz

I for one am wishing it was over. I like the church part of it but
the commercial part of it put me down. Today Christmas is not
what it should be about.
Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Grizzly

I have to put some effort into it but I want to build memories for the children and traditions that mean something. So like MM says it's time for me to start providing like the "old' ones used to. I'm not old but my wife and I lost our dads years ago and the children don't have those memories so I have to step in and help along somehow. Why so much effort? Well, like has been said. The commercialization of the whole thing really spoils it for me.

But I still feel this desire within to wish all of you all the best. And please remember the origins of Christmas and read the story to your young ones. It's the best tradition ever.
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

Stoneyacrefarm

Merry Christmas to all from Western Mass.
Work hard. Be rewarded.

gspren

Merry Christmas to all! The wife and I stopped gift buying a few years ago when our nieces and nephews graduated, we don't have children, that removed the shopping stress. We will join my family for a get-together on Christmas Eve and her family on Christmas day and those are the good times.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Savannahdan

Merry Christmas from the Savannahdan Clan in Savannah, Georgia.
Husqvarna 3120XP, Makita DCS7901 Chainsaw, 30" & 56" Granberg Chain Saw Mill, Logosol M8 Farmers Mill

Buck

Merry Christmas to all. It's all to important that everyone get a chance to be with family. I'm down to one crew out of five now and these guys should finish tomorrow. These ole gas pipelines can wait till next year.
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Stuart Caruk

Ahhhh, this year is turning out way better than last year. Although last year at this time I was on dialysis, and going to doctors appointments, blood draws, or paracentesis procedures almost everyday, trying to get on the transplant list before I ran out of time. With my refurbishment, things are soooo much better. I was out adding lights to my sawmill shed in anticipation of seeing my LT 450 sometime next week. So I'll join in and wish my Farm Forestry friends a

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Unless, of course you find this greeting offensive, in which case please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. We also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2018 but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make  America  great. Not to imply that " America "  is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only " America "  in the  Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

Stuart, Anita and Victoria
Stuart Caruk
Wood-Mizer LX450 Diesel w/ debarker and home brewed extension, live log deck and outfeed rolls. Woodmizer twin blade edger, Barko 450 log loader, Clark 666 Grapple Skidder w/ 200' of mainline. Bobcats and forklifts.

loggah

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all . Don
Interests: Lombard Log Haulers,Tucker Sno-Cats, Circular Sawmills, Shingle Mills, Maple Syrup Making, Early Construction Equipment, Logging Memorabilia, and Antique Firearms

goose63

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year  :new_year:
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Grizzly

Stuart, you might have missed a couple of disclaimers in there but i didn't catch them. Got me chuckling. Thanks.
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

Bert

Saw you tomorrow!

Thank You Sponsors!