iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Made My day

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, May 25, 2018, 07:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

2 fine members came to the sawmill this morning.

Fishpharmer and Nomad.
Have not seen them since the Georgia project and it was a pleasure to talk with them again.
They got to see my sawing set up, new mill, lumber and slabs.

My door is always open to members even at a moments notice.

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

LogPup

Poston, I unloaded in Rock Hill this morning and when heading out I caught a street sign with Poston on it.  Does that have anything to do with you?  I would have honked :)

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I live in the house beside that street sign and the mill is across the road 400 yards to the left coming from Rock Hill.

Magicman

A mini get together!!   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

LogPup

It's one of those things.  Flash of a sign. Could that be?  Yup it was.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on May 25, 2018, 08:33:18 PM
Nomad won the door prize.  ;D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: LogPup on May 25, 2018, 08:42:02 PM
It's one of those things.  Flash of a sign. Could that be?  Yup it was.
Stop in anytime. If your driving a tractor trailer, jus stop in the middle of the road.  :D

fishpharmer

David,
Thank you for your hospitality, I enjoyed the visit and tour.  Your operation is impressive!   8)
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Mooseherder

The Rock Hill exit off the Interstate is the prettiest exit I've ever seen.  It must have a dozen Gardeners tending to it.  Looks like rich people live there. ;)

ljmathias

Nice little saw shed you have there. What size is it, maybe 20X20 or so? Wish I had one that size and shape. Incredibly beautiful building and designed right to hold a productive saw mill.

Fishpharmer: good to see you again, even if it's virtual.

LJ
LT40, Long tractor with FEL and backhoe, lots of TF tools, beautiful wife of 50 years plus 4 kids, 5 grandsons AND TWO GRANDDAUGHTERS all healthy plus too many ideas and plans and not enough time and energy

Nomad

Quote from: POSTON WIDEHEAD on May 25, 2018, 08:52:46 PM
Quote from: Magicman on May 25, 2018, 08:33:18 PM
Nomad won the door prize.  ;D
I did?!?  Who'd a thunk it.  What did I win?
     All I remember getting is a chance to visit an old friend in his native habitat for a couple of hours, along with another old friend.  And a very pleasant couple of hours it was, too!  Thanks David and James; it was another really nice FF memory. :)
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

Texas Ranger

David, grow the beard back, please! 8) :D
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

WDH

They probably just stopped there to feed a starving, 4-eyed goat.  A humanitarian goatimatarian project.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on May 26, 2018, 08:13:09 PM
They probably just stopped there to feed a starving, 4-eyed goat.  A humanitarian goatimatarian project.
You need a map?  :D :D :D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Texas Ranger on May 26, 2018, 04:50:33 PM
David, grow the beard back, please! 8) :D
I will if I can get Fishpharmer to.

Thank You Sponsors!