iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Long awaited, and much requested

Started by Jeff, February 13, 2005, 11:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

A very nice touch. smiley_bouncing_pinky smiley_clapping Just couldn't resist the jumping guy.He never stops.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Tom

I saved mine from "The Creature from the Black Lagoon".  I think I have"em around here somewhere, anyway.  ;D :D

Paschale

Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

iain

Niccceee glad to see you aint wasting your down time ;) 8)

ps can you put the notify me of replys ticky box thing, next to the post box so i dont keep forgetting to ticky it ::)

Grawulf

Jeff, It's HORRIBLE! I t's takin' me forever to get past the home page............I see a photo that's interesting that I haven't seen yet and I go to the forum link and then I hit the back button and there's a whole NEW SET OF PICS  smiley_dizzy............AAAARRRRRGGGGG.............so then the whole process repeats itself! I'm not a FF addict..........I'm not an FF addict..............I'm not an FF addict. Pretty awesome what you're doin. Thanks for your hard work!

pigman

All good changes on the forum, but all comming so quick can get an old man cornfused. :) :)
Bob the cornfused old man
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Texas Ranger

I hate to complain, cauese ya really did a neat thing, but.  I can no longer sign on at my convienient button on favorites.  Got to come through the back door.   did a doohicky not get hickied or somethin?
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

pigman

Texas Ranger,
I noticed the same thing. My favorites button would not work. Just changed it  a little and it worked. ::)
Bob
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Jeff

Bookmark www.forestryforum.com in your favorites  The old addresses all referenced the old software, so they dont work.  www.forestryforum.com will always work regardless of what changes we ever make.
Delete the old reference and make a new one Don. Its your do-hicky that aint working right, of course, I am sure you have heard that one before. ;) :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Den Socling

Jeff,

When I sit down with my computer, I want it just like the last time. Same as with my morning coffee. But all these changes at this forum have been great. I did a search the other day and you must have Mr Google working at the forum now. And the speed and the pics and the features and all the bling bling!  8)

Thank you for doing a great job for us.

Den

jerry-m

Great job on the new forum... Everything just keeps getting better and better. 8)  Where o where will it ever stop ???         Thanks Jeff
Jerry

Jeff

Huh, The photo search does something cool I just realized.  I was looking at the Random photos on the first page, and an upside down photo of Tammy holding a rightside up birdhouse made by sawwood appeared. I clicked on it to look at the larger photo, and noticed, that all the little photos in the filmstrip thing underneath were all of Tammy.  apparently when you click on a front page random photo, you also get "if you like this picture you might like these" sort of thing. Photos related because of the way the file was named.

What a happy assident!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey

I've been noticing the same thing, and have thought it was real cool  8)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!