iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

buying parts online.

Started by BargeMonkey, September 29, 2014, 07:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BargeMonkey

Well my local husky dealer has went down the tubes again, thats 3 dealers in about 5 yrs. Still open but worthless. Ive gotta order basic saw parts, and wondering who you guys deal with ? Ive done alot of business with Baileys and dont care for them, did a google search and all the places ive found dont have what I want. Thanks.

LeeB

'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

trapper

what about forum  sponsor chainsawr?
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

ZeroJunk

Partstree . But, shipping can be high.  Lot of stuff on eBay as well.

Al_Smith

This biz is not a sponser but a hint is Google lawn care products ,mowers chainsaws etc  Asheboro NC .

HolmenTree

Quote from: BargeMonkey on September 29, 2014, 07:04:47 PM
Well my local husky dealer has went down the tubes again, thats 3 dealers in about 5 yrs. Still open but worthless. Ive gotta order basic saw parts, and wondering who you guys deal with ? Ive done alot of business with Baileys and dont care for them, did a google search and all the places ive found dont have what I want. Thanks.
Well BM by looking at your avator pic of you and your buncher that's one major reason saw dealers don't do so well these days. Not picking on mechanical harvesting but there's reasons for failures.

The only successful saw dealers in my neck of the woods or probably most others areas as well, is the outfits who only sell and service saws as a sideline, selling big ticket items like snowmobiles, boats and motors, quads.
Heck Stihl has nuzzled in with John Deere dealers.

I agree with LeeB  that Ashokan Turf Timber in N.Y. [member: Spike 60] is your best bet.  He's even in the same state as you. ;)
Making a living with a saw since age 16.

nhlogga

Have ya tried George Khaler Sales in Rome,NY? I used to order from them regularly.
Jonsered 2260
Husky 562xp

celliott

I've used northwoodsaw quite a few times. They seem to have good prices on parts, and shipping isn't too bad. They're somewhere in NY also.
Chris Elliott

Clark 666C cable skidder
Husqvarna and Jonsered pro saws
265rx clearing saw
Professional maple tubing installer and maple sugaring worker, part time logger

Thank You Sponsors!